Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeekForLife)
    I KNOW! It's completely useless doing past papers as well because the specimen has changed so much since then, so we've got no past papers to practise with either BUT, I'm hoping since we are the first year doing the new specimen, MAYBE the exam board will be a little lenient with us?? Oh who am I kidding:afraid:
    Haha yeah hopefully! There's only to hoping that the paper will be relatively straight forward! Which topics are you hoping will come up in the long answer questions for Paper 2? I hope it's not ecology/biodiversity because I honestly haven't studied it properly so

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silverdolphin)
    Haha yeah hopefully! There's only to hoping that the paper will be relatively straight forward! Which topics are you hoping will come up in the long answer questions for Paper 2? I hope it's not ecology/biodiversity because I honestly haven't studied it properly so
    Honestly, at this rate I don't even know what I'll be able to answer and what I won't be able to!
    I've been looking through topics 1-11 every day for around 4 weeks so I think I have reasonably okay knowledge in almost every topic. I particularly like human and animal physiology cos it's more relatable to me than something about a plant :confused: I don't really like ecology or biodiversity either haha

ReputationRep:
    Friendly reminder that we are not allowed to talk about the English Paper 2 for the next 24h!

ReputationRep:
    how did econ SL people find p1? I did q1 and q3! thought the micro ones were a bit poop but managed to evaluate subsidies alright I suppose.... was sort of praying for externalities!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophieec)
    How did people find their English HL paper 2? Does anyone do dramas?
    Paper 2 was decent - i answered question 3. But when I finished the exam I realised I missed out on few good points :/ What about yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anamariamikhail)
    how did econ SL people find p1? I did q1 and q3! thought the micro ones were a bit poop but managed to evaluate subsidies alright I suppose.... was sort of praying for externalities!
    i did the same questions! i thought 1b was kinda awkward to write about, but i mentioned positive con. externalities for it. and macro 3b was also mehh macro a) was my jam 😎😂

🌿yungiq🌿

ReputationRep:
    Just finished my bio hl paper 1 and 2. Went really well.

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, at this rate I don't even know what I'll be able to answer and what I won't be able to!
    I've been looking through topics 1-11 every day for around 4 weeks so I think I have reasonably okay knowledge in almost every topic. I particularly like human and animal physiology cos it's more relatable to me than something about a plant :confused: I don't really like ecology or biodiversity either haha
    In that case, I'm sure you did/will do fine! and same here, I much prefer human physiology too! Is that what your school is doing for the option topic in Paper 3?

ReputationRep:
    I found Paper 1 easier than Paper 2 but both were okay overall! I did manage to get down some real life examples but I don't think there was enough tbh

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone have bio papers 1 and 2 today?

ReputationRep:
    wait were you TZ1 or TZ2?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophieec)
    Did anyone have bio papers 1 and 2 today?
    yeah I did!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yaschino)
    yeah I did!
    SL or HL? i'm standard

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, SL, how did you find it?? I think I'm timezone 0

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amandabaldwin)
    Yeah, SL, how did you find it?? I think I'm timezone 0
    i really struggle with biology so i found it quite hard, don't think i did very well some bits were alright and others i found quite tricky!! at least its over though! i'm currently cramming for the option paper tomorrow! wbu?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silverdolphin)
    In that case, I'm sure you did/will do fine! and same here, I much prefer human physiology too! Is that what your school is doing for the option topic in Paper 3?
    Haha I hope I did fine!! No we're doing the ecology option, but it's easy enough I suppose. Last bio exam tomorrow I can't wait!

ReputationRep:
    Haha I hope I did fine!! No we're doing the ecology option, but it's easy enough I suppose. Last bio exam tomorrow I can't wait!
    i'm doing the same option! it's quite a good one tbh

ReputationRep:
    i found the biology sl paper 1 really hard compared to the previous years

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Procaffinator)
    i found the biology sl paper 1 really hard compared to the previous years
    me too!! some questions really threw me

ReputationRep:
    Oh! Glad to know I'm not the only one who struggled with the exams. It seemed this year biology papers were quite tougher than past ones. Really hoping Paper 3 to save me tomorrow!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.