damn :O have you got school tomorrow :s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asad_2015)
    damn :O have you got school tomorrow :s
    Nah I'm learning independently

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aaliyah.97)
    Nah I'm learning independently
    that's not fair XD i have to go school haha, if i don't theyll prob tell copper XD

ReputationRep:
    that's not fair XD i have to go school haha, if i don't theyll prob tell copper XD
    Lol your actually lucky it's harder learning own my own I end up being lazy and not waking up and messing around so I hardly get much done

ReputationRep:
    Lol your actually lucky it's harder learning own my own I end up being lazy and not waking up and messing around so I hardly get much done
    that's all i been doing these 2 weeks too XD but when i go school i barely pay attention, so same plot as you XD

ReputationRep:
    that's all i been doing these 2 weeks too XD but when i go school i barely pay attention, so same plot as you XD
    Yeah true. I just need to go and do some work.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah true. I just need to go and do some work.
    you doing AS

ReputationRep:
    you doing AS
    AS and A2 maths

ReputationRep:
    AS and A2 maths
    nice :P, what subject u do

ReputationRep:
    Lol i just did 3 pages of bio today when i was meant to be revising all day, i just couldn't focus at all today, i'm still deciding whether i should start maths now or leave it

ReputationRep:
    I did psychology sociology and las As last year but decided to take a year out and kind of relax but I ended up doing maths As and A2 this year independently and all I do is go in for exams.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by selenmer)
    Lol i just did 3 pages of bio today when i was meant to be revising all day, i just couldn't focus at all today, i'm still deciding whether i should start maths now or leave it
    If your like me and don't sleep early start now but if your tired do it in the morning

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by selenmer)
    do it , to make you feel better, i did a paragraph on chem XD all day. But maths is just a past paper, so its not much effort XD

ReputationRep:
    I did psychology sociology and las As last year but decided to take a year out and kind of relax but I ended up doing maths As and A2 this year independently and all I do is go in for exams.
    Nice, i do AS maths and Furthermaths :s, I hate S1 tho ;( and i prob will do bad cause i barely get revision on maths :s. I just read a page on particles in physics and i was like wtf, i literally hate it so much. Chem, bio you just learn it. Here you gotta go so much in depth about a bloody proton colliding , its mental.

ReputationRep:
    Nice, i do AS maths and Furthermaths :s, I hate S1 tho ;( and i prob will do bad cause i barely get revision on maths :s. I just read a page on particles in physics and i was like wtf, i literally hate it so much. Chem, bio you just learn it. Here you gotta go so much in depth about a bloody proton colliding , its mental.
    Haha I hate m1 can't stand it but I find bio interesting

ReputationRep:
    Haha I hate m1 can't stand it but I find bio interesting
    I hated it too but I'm doing m2 and it's kinda just settled in, on good papers in getting 71 ish on bad papers like 65 :s

ReputationRep:
    I hated it too but I'm doing m2 and it's kinda just settled in, on good papers in getting 71 ish on bad papers like 65 :s
    I'm getting no where near to that in any of my papers 🙁. I'm getting like 30/40ish it's so bad

ReputationRep:
    I'm getting no where near to that in any of my papers 🙁. I'm getting like 30/40ish it's so bad
    damn :s what i think you should do is like look at the book examples, they help and work solutions by someone else

ReputationRep:
    damn :s what i think you should do is like look at the book examples, they help and work solutions by someone else
    I'm doing well in c1 and c2 like in its 55 almost 60 bit the others are so bad. Still need practise thought

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.