Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by Zargabaath)
    i WAS the circle jerk
    Are we talking about the same guy here?

(Original post by Deyesy)
    Their last tour with ATL was magical
    All of their tours are magical, to be honest. :daydreaming: That Room To Breathe introduction, though ... :love: (Especially as Room To Breathe is my favourite. :lol:)

Spoiler:
    Show
    If I'm being honest, I'm not really a fan of ATL, so the tour with them was more an inconvenience for me than anything. :erm: I mean, I still watched ATL's set (unlike a lot of the ATL fans who were saying they'd leave after ATL's set was done), but I would have preferred if it had just been YMAS, especially because I've seen YMAS do a tour with Paramore and damn, nothing is topping that. :love:

It was still magical because it was YMAS, though. :lol:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Favourite song? Album? :lol:

(Original post by Zargabaath)
    yeah i get **** radio rock bands mixed up too :rofl:
    Scuzzcore. :love:

(Original post by ravioliyears)
    :cry2: You loved me in the first place? Lol jk XP
    Of course I loved you in the first place. :rofl: Hence me tagging you in that "I'd like to thank" thread. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by acupofgreentea)
    Scuzzcore. :love:
    • Section Leader
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    All of their tours are magical, to be honest. :daydreaming: That Room To Breathe introduction, though ... :love: (Especially as Room To Breathe is my favourite. :lol:)

Spoiler:
    Show
    If I'm being honest, I'm not really a fan of ATL, so the tour with them was more an inconvenience for me than anything. :erm: I mean, I still watched ATL's set (unlike a lot of the ATL fans who were saying they'd leave after ATL's set was done), but I would have preferred if it had just been YMAS, especially because I've seen YMAS do a tour with Paramore and damn, nothing is topping that. :love:

It was still magical because it was YMAS, though. :lol:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Favourite song? Album? :lol:
    Room to Breathe is definitely my favourite song off Cavalier Youth, it's like their most 'complete' song if that makes sense?

ATL were so much fun! Though the amount of amount of teenage girls who went abit crazy over them To me it was great to have two bands who could headline their own run of concerts in one gig ^^ You've seen YMAS and Paramore tour together? :coma: That just sounds AMAZING and like the type of gig dreams are made of! I'm very jealous

My favourite songs? :holmes: I'd say Crash, Underdog and Room to Breathe Album is probably Sinners Never Sleep You?

ReputationRep:
    Not be Zarga. That is the only requirement you have to meet. If you have that, we're good to go. :awesome:
    Yesss, I got dis :awesome:

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.