Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How many times a week do you have sex? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I will text u back babe.... condom or not? Also, can my brother join us? It would be fun... pm me
    Whatever you want bae. Can't PM you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by euphrosyne)
    Yup, he's happy to get all the pleasing done to him, but doesn't like pleasing back. It's incredibly frustrating and I've gone to bed crying a number of times.

Trust me, I've thought of it so many times, but he gives me this ******** argument that he goes to work from 9am to 5pm and he's exhausted and I should understand that and stop being so selfish and leave him to relax and blah blah blah. Like I understand he wants to relax, but I mean even on weekends I get nothing.
    Get rid of this guy!!! Why are you with him?!?!?! He goes work from 9am-5pm and he's tired?!?!?! This is the problem with the UK.

Know your self worth, you can do so much better than this guy!

(Original post by PrincessZara)
    9 or sometimes 29
    hey, what do u prefer doing in bed... We can haxe sex babe... Also, can my sister join us? Pm me

(Original post by Darien91)
    Whatever you want bae. Can't PM you
    but are u experienced with men babe?

7 times a week with my right hand x

ReputationRep:
    hey, what do u prefer doing in bed... We can haxe sex babe... Also, can my sister join us? Pm me
    Lool, yh sure why not. Can't be bothered too

ReputationRep:
    3-6 times I guess, been together for a year and we don't live together yet but see each other a lot.

Only see him at the weekends but 4-5 times.

ReputationRep:
    only on the weekends when my bfs home

ReputationRep:
    want to double that number babe? Im available fridays and saturdays.. But we can talk meanwhile.. pm me
    Anonymous creep is creepy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamespereira98)
    Break up with him and join me babe because I can keep up with u pm me
    You're too desperate for me, sorry.

(Original post by theseeker)
    Get rid of this guy!!! Why are you with him?!?!?! He goes work from 9am-5pm and he's tired?!?!?! This is the problem with the UK.Know your self worth, you can do so much better than this guy!
    Because I love him!

Maybe I'm just too needy.. Maybe I love sex too much, I don't know. I don't really know if it's right to blame him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Tsk tsk tsk, who are these bollokless pseudomen who don't get the horn when their woman puts it on them :rolleyes:
    I know right! Why do they even exist :rolleyes:

want to double that number babe? Im available fridays and saturdays.. But we can talk meanwhile.. pm me
    How the f is he meant to contact you if you're anonymous?

ReputationRep:
    How the f is he meant to contact you if you're anonymous?
    Too funny😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drez999)
    Too funny😂
    Some people are just so silly! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Some people are just so silly! :rolleyes:
    Tbh, reading the thread and posts the "Anon" person sounds very much like a member who previously posted on this thread. 👀😳 Lol 😎

ReputationRep:
    You're too desperate for me, sorry.

Because I love him!

Maybe I'm just too needy.. Maybe I love sex too much, I don't know. I don't really know if it's right to blame him.

I just think you can do better than him in my opinion! Alot of girls think they can't do better and get scared.

ReputationRep:
    In a LDR so whenever we see each other we kind of go wild :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theseeker)
    I just think you can do better than him in my opinion! Alot of girls think they can't do better and get scared.
    I have no confidence in myself. I know I'm a great girlfriend to him and that I love him so well and when we argue, I always tell him that most men would be dying to have a girlfriend like me, but when it actually comes down to me wanting to leave him and find someone who's better for me, I doubt myself and think "wait, is there going to be any guy who's actually going to love me?". So I'm kind of stuck with him because I'm too scared I won't find anyone else.

ReputationRep:
    I have no confidence in myself. I know I'm a great girlfriend to him and that I love him so well and when we argue, I always tell him that most men would be dying to have a girlfriend like me, but when it actually comes down to me wanting to leave him and find someone who's better for me, I doubt myself and think "wait, is there going to be any guy who's actually going to love me?". So I'm kind of stuck with him because I'm too scared I won't find anyone else.
    I read the first sentence and knew it straight away. "I have no confidence in myself" This statement is allowing you to accept a guy treating you like ****. You're not stuck with him at all!! Stop doubting yourself. Stop thinking so negative about yourself. 7 billion people in the world and you accept the guy who treats you like ****?! Logically, makes no sense at all.

7-35 times
    does my hand count
    no
    then zero

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 9, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.