43.01%
    wax
    6.45%
    nothing
    30.11%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stefano865)
    Ikr. Biggest I've ever seen.

Yeah that would suit you well. Can always PM me pics btw if you need a second opinion. :ahee:

I shall update you in September when I plan to have grown them to Brooke Shields perfection!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leavingthecity)
    I shall update you in September when I plan to have grown them to Brooke Shields perfection!

Haha

Ok.

ReputationRep:
    Guys my natural eyebrows are ugly AF and I'm not allowed to pluck my eyebrows because its haram in Islam (don't want to start a debate on the rulings on Islam but its haram bc some females do their eyebrows to beautify themselves which attracts men and also, plucking/waving/threading (basically pulling out your eyebrow hair) affects your brain and could potentially damage it (scientifically proven))

ANYWAYS, I just bleach around my eyebrows and make any shape I want (I go for the angled brow look) and then I just fill them in using an Anastasia dipbrow.

Bleaching doesn't hurt at all and it looks normal, you cant really tell that the hairs haven't been removed so they look threaded. Ive been bleaching my brows for 7 years and I usually do them every month. Don't try it if you know you'll get a chemical reaction from the hydrogen peroxide.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happylittlepill)
    Guys my natural eyebrows are ugly AF and I'm not allowed to pluck my eyebrows because its haram in Islam (don't want to start a debate on the rulings on Islam but its haram bc some females do their eyebrows to beautify themselves which attracts men and also, plucking/waving/threading (basically pulling out your eyebrow hair) affects your brain and could potentially damage it (scientifically proven))

ANYWAYS, I just bleach around my eyebrows and make any shape I want (I go for the angled brow look) and then I just fill them in using an Anastasia dipbrow.

Bleaching doesn't hurt at all and it looks normal, you cant really tell that the hairs haven't been removed so they look threaded. Ive been bleaching my brows for 7 years and I usually do them every month. Don't try it if you know you'll get a chemical reaction from the hydrogen peroxide.
    I do this occasionally, but the opposite is true in regard to the pulling out of hair being damaging and the beaching not.

Plucking etc has no such effect on the brain, it may be rather traumatic for the skin and this may be good enough reason to do it as little as possible.

Hydrogen peroxide generates reactive oxygen species that causes cell mutation and cell death, cancer and tissue to regrow in an abnormal way.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.