Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

do you ask where you should "finish"? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AJ KO)
    pre-*** does not contain sperm.
    Although rare, sperm can be found in pre-***.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abolant)
    Although rare, sperm can be found in pre-***.
    very rarely, and it isn't produced with the pre-***. regardless, the 96% figure i quoted takes pre-*** into account, so that's irrelevant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AJ KO)
    very rarely, and it isn't produced with the pre-***. regardless, the 96% figure i quoted takes pre-*** into account, so that's irrelevant.

I googled it and apparently it's 73-96%.

Plus pulling out kinda ruins it.

ReputationRep:
    why the **** would anyone actually think that posting this is okay? bare weird

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abolant)
    I googled it and apparently it's 73-96%.
    hence "up to 96% of the time"...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AJ KO)
    hence "up to 96% of the time"...

Well there you go. It's not very effective.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    Yeah, it's much better on the breasts. :yy:
    I don't mind where, as long as it doesn't go in my eyes or hair.

ReputationRep:
    Can I *** inside?

ReputationRep:
    Asking just before you *** spoils the moment, as others have said. But some girls won't like it if you *** in the vagina. Without being too gross the way it trickles out onto the bedclothes or her clothing (if you both get up afterwards) can be a bit unpleasant. Also some girls don't like a mouthful if you get a BJ. So maybe best to ask her first, before you get started. She might prefer if if you stop yourself from ejaculating or do it into a tissue or something.

ReputationRep:
    You're asking wrong if it spoils the mood. My partner asks me where I would like him to *** and other times I ask him where he would like to ***. It's just sexy..you can weave it into dirty talk. For example talking about how you've been thinking about them cumming on x or in y.

I never get why people think presumption is sexy. To me, a real man knows what he wants, knows how to ask for it and respects me enough to ask me what I want.

Expecting someone to just know is like asking them to read your mind. You shouldn't just do something and then deal with the fallout if they didn't like it.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I usually say something to the effect of 'I'm getting close to coming'.

Then the other person has a chance to say 'not yet' or 'come in me / on me / in my mouth / in the bathroom' or whatever.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 15, 2016
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.