Turn on thread page Beta

AAA - Ask Alexion Anything watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    Yeah, too much RL, play it pretty much every other night with my mate (we're the best doubles team woo [not literally, we suck tbh {challenger 2/3, so not that bad I guess}]) :lol:

Daredevil is very good so far :woo: I'm 4 or 5 episodes in and there's no reason not to watch it tbh :lol: (and yeah, seen Jessica Jones too, another great one)
    I play it way too much as well considering exams are this soon :lol: So much fun and omg I'm challenger 3 in doubles too We should play sometime hahah

Yassss I'm really excited to watch it! Tbh I found Season 1 a bit slow at first but once it got to the last few episodes it was absolutely thrilling. Jessica Jones was too good So glad they announced a second season!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chopinfan)
    I play it way too much as well considering exams are this soon :lol: So much fun and omg I'm challenger 3 in doubles too We should play sometime hahah

Yassss I'm really excited to watch it! Tbh I found Season 1 a bit slow at first but once it got to the last few episodes it was absolutely thrilling. Jessica Jones was too good So glad they announced a second season!
    Indeed

Yeah, it really heated up at the end of season 1. I'm glad there was a second season of Daredevil considering his outfit was only in the first season for about 2 minutes :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trapz99)
    Lol AAA- "ask Alexion anything" don't act like everyone knows you fam
    Everyone loves me
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Borderlands 2 is my most played for a reason :cute: love it, but haven't played it for months...

At the moment it's all about Rocket League haha
    I might play them, I'm just more into simulation games than first person shooters and all that haha. Xbox or PlayStation (only one answer is correct )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    I might play them, I'm just more into simulation games than first person shooters and all that haha. Xbox or PlayStation (only one answer is correct )
    Well then.

We have an Xbox 360 and a PS4 and honestly I still prefer the 360

ReputationRep:
    Indeed

Yeah, it really heated up at the end of season 1. I'm glad there was a second season of Daredevil considering his outfit was only in the first season for about 2 minutes :rofl:
    Right I'll send you my steam ID via PM

I know right! That outfit was such an upgrade
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Well then.

We have an Xbox 360 and a PS4 and honestly I still prefer the 360
    Wrong answer

ReputationRep:
    Wrong answer
    Though to be fair, PS4 gets points for The Last of Us - definitely one of the best games I've ever played :cute:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Though to be fair, PS4 gets points for The Last of Us - definitely one of the best games I've ever played :cute:
    I agree, I haven't completed it yet as one day I got stuck in the game and felt like I couldn't complete it and I've never played it again. I either play GTA non stop or game on the PC. I bet you've built your own PC.

ReputationRep:
    I agree, I haven't completed it yet as one day I got stuck in the game and felt like I couldn't complete it and I've never played it again. I either play GTA non stop or game on the PC. I bet you've built your own PC.
    Aha, I completed the whole thing on Survivor (didn't get the 'chieve tho because I played the first like 30 seconds in Hard :unimpressed:). I keep meaning to go back and play it through on Grounded (but that's gonna have to wait 'til after exams :lol:).

Yeah, built my own about a year ago listed the specs back in post 12

Who was your favourite Tracy Beaker character?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Aha, I completed the whole thing on Survivor (didn't get the 'chieve tho because I played the first like 30 seconds in Hard :unimpressed:). I keep meaning to go back and play it through on Grounded (but that's gonna have to wait 'til after exams :lol:).

Yeah, built my own about a year ago listed the specs back in post 12
    Haha I play in Normal mode, and wow that's impressive, that's my goal in a few months time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    Who was your favourite Tracy Beaker character?
    Never watched it enough that I can remember any of the characters :dontknow: (other than TB herself but she was a stroppy bich)

Haha I play in Normal mode, and wow that's impressive, that's my goal in a few months time.
    I always tend to put games on the hardest possible difficulty, usually just for bragging rights when I finally complete it :rofl:

One of my biggest achievements was completing the Halo: Reach campaign on Legendary Solo
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    SOOOOOOO EXIIIIIIIIIIIITED OMG
    Was so tempted to pre-order it but friends persuaded me to wait until after exams to buy it, probably a v.good decision tbh :lol:
    Oh and Tracer is bae :love:
    yEEEEESSSSSSSSSS.
    Same! Otherwise we'd both get distracted meaning no work done. :emo:
    Tracer is just so...:daydreaming:
    The avatar is a character called Tracer from a game called Overwatch :cute:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    SHE'S AWESOME
    She looks so fRICKING AWESOME! :love: :love: :love:

:daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    yEEEEESSSSSSSSSS.
    Same! Otherwise we'd both get distracted meaning no work done. :emo:
    I feel like I won't be doing anything else in the week following my last exam.
    Gonna play the heck outta that game :ahee:

Tracer is just so...:daydreaming:
    She looks so fRICKING AWESOME! :love: :love: :love:
    SO DAMN COOL
    Looks awesome, sounds awesome, is awesome, and she's British :woo::love:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I feel like I won't be doing anything else in the week following my last exam.
    Gonna play the heck outta that game :ahee:

SO DAMN COOL
    Looks awesome, sounds awesome, is awesome, and she's British :woo::love:
    TRUSTTT. Let's see who finishes the game first :cool:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'll give you a clue; I will. :proud:

Her accent is so cute I just can't :cry:, and the gameplay looks so beautiful :ahee:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Never watched it enough that I can remember any of the characters :dontknow: (other than TB herself but she was a stroppy bich)

I always tend to put games on the hardest possible difficulty, usually just for bragging rights when I finally complete it :rofl:

One of my biggest achievements was completing the Halo: Reach campaign on Legendary Solo
    Haha I might try it, I'll fail nonetheless.

ReputationRep:
    TRUSTTT. Let's see who finishes the game first :cool:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'll give you a clue; I will. :proud:
    Her accent is so cute I just can't :cry:, and the gameplay looks so beautiful :ahee:
    'finishes the game'... can you finish Overwatch? Does it have an end? We should definitely play it together tho when we do :ahee:

100% agree her accent is on point... "Cheers love!" like aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh more plz
    The animated short with her in makes me so happy :woo:

And yes, without a doubt a beautiful game :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I did yeah, just under a year ago :yep:
    One of my favourite things I've ever done :ahee:
    Yeah same here
    There's something satsfying about building something and then being able to actually use it

ReputationRep:

:daydreaming:
    :love::love::love:

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.