Aqa accounting unit 3 and 4 June 2016

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sana_97)
    any grade boundary prediction for this year?
    i reckon it'll go down by a couple of marks hopefully.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GGHD67)
    yeh i mucked this up completely, i removed it from closing inventory and transferred this figure to the income statement but i think you have to show it in the income statement by itself underneath purchases then the other entry is in less expenses which i did.
    Ahh, I just added it to closing inventory which I knew was wrong but that way the cost of sales came out as what It should have been... I was gonna put it in separately but I didn't think that was right either. That was pretty hard though, it took me forever to go through all of the addition information I'm so pleased I have extra time haha, but even with extra time I didn't do the last question at all.

ReputationRep:
    What did everyone write for the last question? It said you had to assess the performance and then talk about the impact of factors on the liquidity or something?

ReputationRep:
    What do you think will come in Unit 4?

ReputationRep:
    Any ideas for accounting 4?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student1408)
    Any ideas for accounting 4?

I think reconciliation statement will come up and variances for materials and labour
    Overhead absorption rate
    Payback or net present value (or both)
    Something to do with marginal costing like break even or contribution
    There's always a long written question which is similar each year
    Probably a question on advantages and disadvantages on a particular costing method

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pooja44)
    I think reconciliation statement will come up and variances for materials and labour
    Overhead absorption rate
    Payback or net present value (or both)
    Something to do with marginal costing like break even or contribution
    There's always a long written question which is similar each year
    Probably a question on advantages and disadvantages on a particular costing method
    Thank you so much! Hope all goes well

ReputationRep:
    My fellow future accountants please share the word and sign the petition for ACCN3

https://www.change.org/p/aqa-aqa-sig...edium=copylink

The exam was impossible to answer in that short period of time please sign so at least we can persuade aqa to lower the grade boundaries significantly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rahulahuja)
    My fellow future accountants please share the word and sign the petition for ACCN3

https://www.change.org/p/aqa-aqa-sig...edium=copylink

The exam was impossible to answer in that short period of time please sign so at least we can persuade aqa to lower the grade boundaries significantly

websites not working mate

ReputationRep:
    websites not working mate
    It's working already has 7 supporters just click on the link and sign the petition

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys can you please help me with June 2015 question 1c, budgeted income statement 😩😩

ReputationRep:
    Do you include Trade receivables receipt in your cash flow budget?

ReputationRep:
    I hope standard costing, cia, absorption costing, manufactring accounts, social accounting, and marginal costing (excluding limiting factros) come up.

ReputationRep:
    How was it guys?

ReputationRep:
    Task 4 actually pissed me off 😞 The question info was completely ****ed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fuuckyouaqa)
    Task 4 actually pissed me off 😞 The question info was completely ****ed.
    I know right, what the heck with all this 4M turnover and profit of £320000. i got well confused.
    and the fact that the next parts were linked, im pretty much going to lose all the marks

ReputationRep:
    What the hxxx is task 4????!!!!!!!
    The cost pool and cost driver, just totally forgot it
    OMG... Can't believe just finished two years working with this horrible paper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kkangh)
    What the hxxx is task 4????!!!!!!!
    The cost pool and cost driver, just totally forgot it
    OMG... Can't believe just finished two years working with this horrible paper
    Same here, just guessed that bit and im so glad its over!! but now im worried about results day noooooooo!

ReputationRep:
    Same here, just guessed that bit and im so glad its over!! but now im worried about results day noooooooo!
    I may go straight to clearing lol
    Hoping the garde boundary for this year to be lower

ReputationRep:
    I didn't understand how to work out the cash inflow for the payback and net present value

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 13, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Wake up and smell the...
Useful resources
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.