Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How am I feeling thread - A space for me to talk to myself. :'3 watch

(Original post by Anon_98)
    No, I don't sleep near a window. I usually have my window open during the night but not today bc I was finding it cold this evening. The fridge is downstairs in the kitchen and I am in my bedroom, idek why I think it's the fridge.- Fridges do not even make noises. Tysm. I'm going to try and put on some music rn. Ily. :cry:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha awwww I think fridges do make noise... Like a whirring sound :lol: it could just be the wind or your mind playing tricks. But listen to some music and drift far away into slumberland hope it works and you sleep.

No need to say thanks

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Don't worry it happens to me all the time, your not going crazy! You're just really tired. I hear all sorts when I'm REALLY tired and my eyes close just before sleep. You really do need to get to bed though, but don't scare yourself it's fine, it's just your tired brain trying to make sense of why it's still awake...
    Thank you so much. :cry:

<333

Okay I'm going to bed and doing what ZuluK said. Ty . <3

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I feel really dizzy. Idk what to do. I want to talk to someone. I'm scared. I'm logging out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Speak to me! It's okay, don't be scared1 Your tired, close your eyes and you might see some weird images or hear weird noises, it's just because you really tired! In about a minute or two you will fall asleep. Yes, you're that tired. Don't be scaredddddd OKAY! There is even a name for this, I've forgotten what it is.

I feel really dizzy. Idk what to do. I want to talk to someone. I'm scared. I'm logging out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You can talk to me if you want. PM me and please don't be scared.

ReputationRep:
    Speak to me! It's okay, don't be scared1 Your tired, close your eyes and you might see some weird images or hear weird noises, it's just because you really tired! In about a minute or two you will fall asleep. Yes, you're that tired. Don't be scaredddddd OKAY! There is even a name for this, I've forgotten what it is.
    Thank you for being so nice + I appreciate your reassuring words lots. I just didn't know what to do bc I hate being home alone nowadays anyway and this happening just makes it worse.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much. :cry:

<333

Okay I'm going to bed and doing what ZuluK said. Ty . <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Good night!! You're not going crazy, your brain is just really sleepy. It just trying to think up ways to makes sense of the day...I used t get really scared too, it happens when you're anxious as well. You have to be calmer. It has been happening to me for years.....I've not gone crazy yet I hear faces, and voices and all sorts. It can be scary but I know when that happens I'm just about to fall asleep, like in less than a minute. Sometimes I open my eyes and nothing is there, and all the voices and faces stop, I realise that it's basically just me being on the edge of dreaming. Don't worry okay?! It's perfectly normal, born out of anxiety and exhaustion! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    You can talk to me if you want. PM me and please don't be scared.
    Ty but I can't pm anyone.- my inbox is closed to almost everyone. :cry: And I'm currently on the app bc the website is being difficult and I've switched off my laptop and everything so I can't go into the settings to change it and I'm too scared to go across the room to get it and switch it on.

Ty, ily. I'm going to go off TSR so I can put music on and go to bed bc I don't have Spotify bc I ran out of memory so I can't do both at the same time.

Ty for helping me. :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ty but I can't pm anyone.- my inbox is closed to almost everyone. :cry: And I'm currently on the app bc the website is being difficult and I've switched off my laptop and everything so I can't go into the settings to change it and I'm too scared to go across the room to get it and switch it on.

Ty, ily. I'm going to go off TSR so I can put music on and go to bed bc I don't have Spotify bc I ran out of memory so I can't do both at the same time.

Ty for helping me. :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's fine Hun. Put some music on that will distract you. Close your eyes and focus on the beat of the song and the lyrics. Slowly, you'll forget everything and just be focusing on the music. Then you'll sleep and feel a bit more at peace. I'm not sleeping anytime soon so message anytime.

Hopefully you won't as you'll be fast asleep.

Love you too Hun. :hugs: <3

ReputationRep:
    Good night!! You're not going crazy, your brain is just really sleepy. It just trying to think up ways to makes sense of the day...I used t get really scared too, it happens when you're anxious as well. You have to be calmer. It has been happening to me for years.....I've not gone crazy yet I hear faces, and voices and all sorts. It can be scary but I know when that happens I'm just about to fall asleep, like in less than a minute. Sometimes I open my eyes and nothing is there, and all the voices and faces stop, I realise that it's basically just me being on the edge of dreaming. Don't worry okay?! It's perfectly normal, born out of anxiety and exhaustion! :hugs:
    Thanks. That sounds really mega scary.- It hasn't ever happened to me before and I don't think I want it to happen again. I get quite upset at things like this and don't know how to deal with it. Yeah, I feel like vomiting atm too.

Goodnight, Tysm again. :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    That's fine Hun. Put some music on that will distract you. Close your eyes and focus on the beat of the song and the lyrics. Slowly, you'll forget everything and just be focusing on the music. Then you'll sleep and feel a bit more at peace. I'm not sleeping anytime soon so message anytime.

Hopefully you won't as you'll be fast asleep.

Love you too Hun. :hugs: <3
    :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks. That sounds really mega scary.- It hasn't ever happened to me before and I don't think I want it to happen again. I get quite upset at things like this and don't know how to deal with it. Yeah, I feel like vomiting atm too.

Goodnight, Tysm again. :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know, so do I. Funny story, once I got really scared moving this insect thing out of my house and I was SOO SCARED I started seeing spots in the air and I honestly got so freaked out!

Just take it from me, you're just sleepy! Goodnight darling, know that you're completely sane XD I promise *hugs*

Hope you slept a lil bit Anon and weren't feeling scared anymore
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Zacken)
    I see BurstingBubbles is a mod here, perhaps she could fix your title for you?

Thank you for tagging her. ^-^ <3

That would be highly appreciated, yesssssssss.
    Should be sorted now let me know if you have any more problems!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BurstingBubbles)
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    :rofl2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Hope you slept a lil bit Anon and weren't feeling scared anymore
    (Original post by BurstingBubbles)
    :heart:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Uh, why has my thread been moved into a different forum?

I didnt ask for it to be moved.

I didn't want for it to be moved.

Can whoever moved it kindly return it back to where I initially placed it.

Thanks. -_-
    • Section Leader
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers

Thanks. -_-
    /cc. BurstingBubbles? :erm: (sorry! Addressed below by Deyesy )
    • Section Leader
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers

Thanks. -_-
    I think it's just so the Mental Health mods can keep an eye on it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deyesy)
    I think it's just so the Mental Health mods can keep an eye on it
    you are the mental health mod :yes:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 21, 2016
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.