Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How do we book the applicant day? received my offer today!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by notonlyme)
    Just booked my place on the applicant day on 18th February! Anyone else planning on going to an applicant day?
    I got an email to book one but I'm afraid about it clashing with future applicant days

ReputationRep:
    Booked my applicant day for the 11th March and I'm at Lancaster on the 4th February. Is anyone else there on the 11th?

ReputationRep:
    Ah, I really want to go to an applicant day but it's so far away.

ReputationRep:
    I got a letter in the post today from Sussex containing more info about my offer and it's dated 4/11 but track only updated on 7/11... Hmmmm.... 😂

ReputationRep:
    Track went down over that weekend so wouldn't have updated.

ReputationRep:
    Have you been on the open day? Do you have a firm choice already made or are you undecided?
    I would strongly suggest you go if at all possible, even if you are looking at options for an insurance place.
    It's a great campus (when the sun shines)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colinj451)
    Have you been on the open day? Do you have a firm choice already made or are you undecided?
    I would strongly suggest you go if at all possible, even if you are looking at options for an insurance place.
    It's a great campus (when the sun shines)
    I didn't go to any open days so personally I would really want to go to an applicant day. Tbh, my inability to make a decision for what day to book is just a reflection of my commitment issues 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AbstractHeart)
    Ah, I really want to go to an applicant day but it's so far away.
    Me too, I'd have to stay overnight but that would be so expensive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kellie_a)
    🎉Attachment 593050
    what course are you doing ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheBethIAm)
    I am debating between Sussex and UEA. I adored the pathways or electives I could choose at Sussex but I felt the lecturers at UEA were more passionate about their subject.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i am thinking the same thing .i also preferred the campus at uea i think but i just cant decide

ReputationRep:
    Firm and insurance?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard about psychology with neuroscience? Application was sent Oct 14th

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joshpm)
    what course are you doing ?
    Politics and American studies
    I'm debating between Birmingham, Nottingham, and Sussex though

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard back for chemistry yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sdpjohnson)
    Unconditional but I already have my a levels!!
    I applied for geog and int dev on Friday. I've also done my a levels, what grades did you apply with?

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer from Sussex for accounting and finance (w/ placement year) for AAB, but if i put them as my firm then i'm guaranteed to get in with ABB. booked an applicant day for 21st Jan!

ReputationRep:
    AAB for physics, woot!!

ReputationRep:
    Just got AAB for Msci Chemistry and Drug Discovery

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ros204)
    I applied for geog and int dev on Friday. I've also done my a levels, what grades did you apply with?
    I applied with AAAA! You?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.