Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Awesome Genius reveals all - Ask Jo Anything watch

• PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Chief Wiggum)
    Not to want to sound like a stalker, but if you put in "half" of someone's name, that should still show up the fuller version of their name. If your first name contains the letters "Joban" in that order, then it should show up if people search it in the register, I think, even if there are more letters after it?
    Would you not have to check the "sounds like" box?

Plus, I know a few doctors (who do show up on the list), and one of them has an entirely different name on the register to the one people use. I know nothing about AG or whether he is a GP or whatever, but it wouldn't be particularly abnormal for his "name" to be something rather different to his given name. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    I'm kind of curious - why did you come up with the 'Awesome Genius' persona in the first place?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ByronicHero)
    Would you not have to check the "sounds like" box?

Plus, I know a few doctors (who do show up on the list), and one of them has an entirely different name on the register to the one people use. I know nothing about AG or whether he is a GP or whatever, but it wouldn't be particularly abnormal for his "name" to be something rather different to his given name. :dontknow:
    Ironic comes in with some strong logic as usual.

(Original post by Ethereal World)
    considering your name has C, U, N and T I don't think it's TSR proof :rofl:
    ... I don't understand. :erm:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Although I didn't realise those letters were in my name until now. Jesus Christ, that word will haunt me forever. :sad:
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    joban ,as an indian, do you have an interest in cricket?

ReputationRep:
    I posted a and clarified a couple of things about Jo and Xenon then said that we are trolling/the same person and that our workplaces will be notified.

Sorrynotsorry that is weirdddd.
    I just said its harrasment and retarded but its not likes he watching go home after work and watching your house all night.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lawbringer)
    I just said its harrasment and retarded but its not likes he watching go home after work and watching your house all night.
    How do we know :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    ARE YOU SERIOUS?! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    Yeah lol

ReputationRep:
    Will continue answering all questions later - from the beginning of the thread , I promise. Need to drive now
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Awesome Genius)
    I honestly don't remember lol, sorry.

I have a day off today. I'm starting nights soon.

They dislike someone who is completely dislikable - in fact that is THE AIM in a lot of cases. So what's it like to have a highly successful and provocative TSR account? It's satisfying to some extent. I'm often surprised at how many people actually like me lol

Only for one thread!

Lol it's short for something else tbh. It's a name that my family and friends use.
    So what type of doctor are you?

ReputationRep:
    When are you getting the Porsche?
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by hihihihihi)
    When are you getting the Porsche?
    He'd make a bigger impression if he showed up riding one of his cows.

ReputationRep:
    Lol Xenon17 are you crushing hard?

Five fav cars? Any investments on going (if you don't mind me asking)? What did you study at A level?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathstatician)
    And on WSO.

I liked the one where you're a sophomore in college in the US who has been on an internship with a consulting firm and are looking to one day make partner :lol:
    LOL! I always though he was a fantasist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imperion)
    Lol Xenon17 are you crushing hard?

Five fav cars? Any investments on going (if you don't mind me asking)? What did you study at A level?

Na I just have some spare time and I was merely stating the obvious also cute that you eth and awesome and a few more are all in on this. Its just retarded tho. Last I'm gonna say is if your using TSR to do what awesome does and eth then that is extremely sad. I mean this was never even an argument for me but I can see that this is Awesome Genius Ethereal World their life right now so this is why they are so defensive. I mean some of the stuff ethereal comes back with

I posted a and clarified a couple of things about Jo and Xenon then said that we are trolling/the same person and that our workplaces will be notified.

Sorrynotsorry that is weirdddd.
    Never said that in bold

Weird is your life.

/thread

Its funny how youse have invested alot of time into this trolling very sad indeed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon17)
    Na I just have some spare time and I was merely stating the obvious also cute that you eth and awesome and a few more are all in on this. Its just retarded tho. Last I'm gonna say is if your using TSR to do what awesome does and eth then that is extremely sad. I mean this was never even an argument for me but I can see that this is Awesome Genius Ethereal World their life right now so this is why they are so defensive. I mean some of the stuff ethereal comes back with

Never said that in bold

Weird is your life.

/thread

Its funny how youse have invested alot of time into this trolling very sad indeed
    There is something wrong with you.

It's not hard to see.

Your unusual obsession with awesome genius and constant need to proclaim the fact you saved an avatar of him is weird.

I merely demonstrated the flaws in your poor excuse for detective work at trying to find his identity (why you need to do that I have no idea) and you started saying I was the same person as him and I'm trolling?

ReputationRep:
    Take a chill pill, son.
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    ok, this thread has been hijacked by xenon17, im gonna unwatch this (btw Jo, you into ipl? if so what team(s) you support?)

ReputationRep:
    What's your favourite mcr song?

ReputationRep:
    He has the required knowledge to fake this. I have pictures of him and pictures of this joban sehmi http://www.lolipopstudy.org/_/rsrc/1...20Team%206.jpg

2nd at the back from left

Interesting attempt to derail from the topic the main point is he or is he not joban sehmi.
    Loving the dedication

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.