Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    What you think will help isn't really much of a concern of mine.
    it should.

If you disregard people's opinions, there is strictly no point in you taking part in discussions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariachi)
    it should.

If you disregard people's opinions, there is strictly no point in you taking part in discussions
    Why should it? It isn't part of this debate - it's simply your personal opinion on my conduct. I haven't disregarded other people's opinions - challenging them is not disregarding them. Neither is thinking yours is better. Get over it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multiculturalism)
    I think they are

South Africa
    Brazil
    Sweden
    Canada
    Germany

What do you think?
    UK
    Canada
    Sweden

ReputationRep:
    I think they are

South Africa
    Brazil
    Sweden
    Canada
    Germany

What do you think?
    Brazil is widely dominated by its traditional elite, mostly of European origin

on the other hand, in South Africa white people (especially isolated farmers) are being routinely massacred, and no one bats an eyelid

ReputationRep:
    Taking into account their troubles and socio-economic level:

Trinidad.
    Iceland.
    Canada.
    South Korea.
    Tunisia

ReputationRep:
    Yay! So proud of Sweden, we are 3rd most tolerant country!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FredOrJohn)
    Taking into account their troubles and socio-economic level:

Trinidad.
    Iceland.
    Canada.
    South Korea.
    Tunisia
    Tunisia?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KaminiZindagi)
    Tunisia?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I said from a point of view of relativity and where its come from.
    Apart from Iraq and Israel, Tunisia the only arabic/jewish country that is democratic and it has Heavy Metal Bands..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtCDUnOB4xk.

I was going to say Nigeria as its about the only place that you often get muslims and christians within the SAME FAMILIES - that is pretty cool, but the kidnapped school girls have knocked that a bit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FredOrJohn)
    I said from a point of view of relativity and where its come from.
    Apart from Iraq and Israel, Tunisia the only arabic/jewish country that is democratic and it has Heavy Metal Bands..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtCDUnOB4xk.

I was going to say Nigeria as its about the only place that you often get muslims and christians within the SAME FAMILIES - that is pretty cool, but the kidnapped school girls have knocked that a bit.
    Homosexuality is illegal in Tunisia, but is perfectly legal in Jordan. Infact there are LGBT organizations in Jordan. So i guess each democracy differently. I think just because they have a representative democracy that does not make them more tolerant or even democratic.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Any full of gullible White people

South Africa tolerant? maybe for Africa lol

ReputationRep:
    You probably believe countries have to be multi-ethnic/racial and that is diversity

But you ignore that Europe is made up of many ethnic groups, nationalities, before any non-White immigration began

Africa remains African
    Asia, Asian..

Why is it fascism and racism for Whites to want the same for their own? double standards much..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peroxidation)
    There's a fine line between being tolerant and being a pushover. Most of the countries mentioned so far are all pushovers. Honestly, as weird as it sounds I'd say Russia is one of the most tolerant countries. Racial/cultural/LGBT tension isn't a major issue in Russia, unlike here in Britain. Russians don't care what you look like, what you do inside your home (so long as its not things like FGM) or who you sleep with. But if you start threatening the native culture and refuse to integrate then yea, they're going to get upset by it. It's a case of accepting those who integrate and kicking out those who refuse to, which is common sense really.
    There is also a fine line between being tolerant, and saying "do what you want at home but you have no right of talking about it ,doing it, or even hinting to others that you do it, in public". That's not tolerance, that's indifference.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StinkyPinky)
    You probably believe countries have to be multi-ethnic/racial and that is diversity

But you ignore that Europe is made up of many ethnic groups, nationalities, before any non-White immigration began

Africa remains African
    Asia, Asian..

Why is it fascism and racism for Whites to want the same for their own? double standards much..
    I doubt it has ever happened that a European was denied entrance to an African or Asian country.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NickLCFC)
    That 'white guy' is Ronnie Kasrils - a Jewish communist. He probably wouldn't consider himself to be 'white'.
    Why wouldn't he consider himself white?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KaminiZindagi)
    Homosexuality is illegal in Tunisia, but is perfectly legal in Jordan. Infact there are LGBT organizations in Jordan. So i guess each democracy differently. I think just because they have a representative democracy that does not make them more tolerant or even democratic.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well as I said Tunisia has only won its democracy for a year or two. So early days. But Wikipedia appears to suggest that the LGBT have set up shop in Tunisia:

"
    In March 2011, Tunisia's first online magazine for the country's LGBT community, Gayday Magazine, was launched.[2] In 2014, Shams Association was formed as Tunisia's first LGBT rights organization.[3] On May 18, 2015, Shams received official government recognition as an organization.[4] On December 10, 2015, which is International Human Rights Day, Shams group joined with local activist groups to protest the ongoing discrimination against Tunisia’s LGBT community.[5]Several civil organizations, such as the Tunisian Association of Democratic Women, have been pushing for the real of Article 230.[6]

"

also
    https://76crimes.com/2015/09/29/tuni...f-gay-sex-ban/

ReputationRep:
    Kill the Boer..

Tolerant South Africa

Kill all White males.. tolerant Britain

**** you *****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AreUOffended?)
    Kill the Boer..

Tolerant South Africa

Kill all White males.. tolerant Britain

**** you *****
    I wouldn't go that far... yes, things are biased in favour of whites, but we are making progress.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't go that far... yes, things are biased in favour of whites, but we are making progress.
    No it's not. White people are now victimised in our own countries for being born white. Quotas have made it harder for natives to get jobs than non-whites. I could go on and on.

ReputationRep:
    I think they are

South Africa
    Brazil
    Sweden
    Canada
    Germany

What do you think?
    In my opinion, UK

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peroxidation)
    No it's not. White people are now victimised in our own countries for being born white. Quotas have made it harder for natives to get jobs than non-whites. I could go on and on.
    Hang on a moment, you must check your privilege!

-White privilege
    -English speaker privilege
    -Native privilege
    -I am sure there are many other privileges you must check too!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.