Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Music is Halal. Chill everyone.
    Wahabis at it again..Making Halal things Haram..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HAnwar)
    Would you say the same thing to the Prophet (SAW) if he told you to stop?
    Actually I've told friends that music is haram and it's best they don't listen to it.
    Looks like someone needs to educate themselves on their religion a bit more
    Are these Muslim friends?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Do not get involved simple as that and remember Allah is all knowing. Just do your work.
    So she should believe in Allah and Islam out of fear?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HAnwar)
    Nope. That's not in your control.
    Well with TV shows you can easily flick the channel

This answers your question

https://islamqa.info/en/47996

Scroll down a bit
    But every show has background music in it. Even the BBC News has music at the start when the time counts down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trapz99)
    Are these Muslim friends?
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    Do whatever the **** you want because.....
    Spoiler:
    Show
    there is NO such thing as a God!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XcitingStuart)
    So she should believe in Allah and Islam out of fear?
    I'm actually a guy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by techfan42)
    I'm actually a guy
    third time I've done it recently
    they are honestly stacking up

ZuluK
    Puddles the Monkey

(Original post by XcitingStuart)
    third time I've done it recently
    they are honestly stacking up

ZuluK
    Puddles the Monkey
    :lol: don't worry the week is ending

ReputationRep:
    Well we are living in Dajjal system and the prophet called Dajjal the biggest test mankind will ever have to face. Therefore its obvious life is going to be difficult as a muslim. You can still have good friends however lots of people will fall into the temptation which is wrong but as long as they can recognise we have done wrong and ask for forgiveness, Allah is most forgiving and most kind.

Remember Dajjal is almost here so wake up times are only going to get more difficult if you are a muslim. Live with the intention I will never betray my prophet no matter who says what and that will allow you to be a good student and protect you from the system of Dajjal.

ReputationRep:
    lol wtf is a dajjal..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KaminiZindagi)
    lol wtf is a dajjal..

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Dajjal is the antichrist.

(Original post by High Stakes)
    Do you go to school? Do you have female teachers or classmates?
    She is a female btw. So are you saying that you do not want a muslim to advice about the religion? But in islam we just deliver the message and then it is upto the person to agree, diagree, take or leave it. Like everyone has freewill and so they will do what they will at the end of the day.

But i see no harm in a muslim advicing another muslim about the religion. Yes those that force are wrong but not thise who just say it truth about the rules to you and let you decide for yourself.I woukd rather want a muslim to advice me the right teachings of islam than the wrong just to make me feel good or not to make me feel i am doing wrong.

Brother it is only Allah that has right to judge and knows the intentions of all. May Allah make it easier for us and keep us on the straight path.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noticemesenpai)
    Its really sad seeing them go down that path! I tend to cutn ies with them as soon as i find out they ended up doing drugs. But mashallah i have good friends! That know drinking and stuff is not fun
    Have you ever tried it?
    If not, how would you know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fr0sr_)
    Have you ever tried it?
    If not, how would you know?
    An ex friend used to drink, i have seen the effects of it. When you know people who do it you are aware of the effects. I've never tried it.

Now if you'll excuse me! I have an essay i need to finish. Which is due tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noticemesenpai)
    An ex friend used to drink, i have seen the effects of it. When you know people who do it you are aware of the effects. I've never tried it.
    Different people handle their drink differently.
    As in some people are aggressive and stupid, whereas some people are a laugh.

Props to you for sticking to your principles though I guess.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.