Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I don't understand how people can get to the age of 18 and still not have had a bf/gf Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    Meh
    Why have a girl when there is chicken which can satify everything for you
    Pretty sure that's illegal bud :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Well it was not really something I was interested in and even now I'm not. I mean I've kissed girls but that's about it. There was one girl I actually genuinely wanted to ask out but the moment's passed. Plus it's kinda hard atm with my parents breathing down my neck and they I know wouldn't approve so I guess I'm waiting till uni

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BhagwanNoBhool)
    :rofl: i didnt mean in that way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
    It just isn't correct universally! I know so many males who have long-term girlfriends, and also have close friends who just so happen to be girls. What is happening there?
    Scientific evidence or don't bother posting. Study > anecdotal evidence

ReputationRep:
    Meh
    Why have a girl when there is chicken which can satify everything for you
    Nandos or KFC?
    Omg how did you guess my secret?! :ninja:

I am well thanks
    How're you?

I'm over the laughing and ignoring tbh, I'm not bitter at women or anything like that but it's like a mental block that I have and I need to get over at some point.

In my dreams lol, comp sci is a **** fest :lol:
    LOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL I'm fab thanks
    That's good. I get what you mean. Its like am unwanted memory that you want to go away but can't unless you find a way to get over it

(Original post by Rhythmical)
    Even if I am in the middle of nowhere they ****ing know what I am doing. Oh and I hate the cousin rivarly. Being too close to your family means nothing is hidden.
    Lmao ikr! They're ****ing everywhere.

ReputationRep:
    This is such a juicy thread because if I had to hazard a guess 90% of the people on this forum haven't had a "proper" gf/bf yet. Including me. :yeah:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: i didnt mean in that way
    Lool CAUGHT :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    Nandos or KFC?
    KFC
    Nandos is too expensive

ReputationRep:
    Lool CAUGHT :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    KFC
    Nandos is too expensive
    Yesh :five: Had KFC for lunch yesterday

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand why anyone would date a redhead

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John55)
    If a girl did that to me, I'd sh$t on her doorstep... No one messes with John55 .
    It was awful to witness! I really liked her and we'd been getting on really well for a few months (or so I thought). Then this.

That would good actually!
    Lemon Power!! Haha
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Nandos or KFC?

LOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL I'm fab thanks
    That's good. I get what you mean. Its like am unwanted memory that you want to go away but can't unless you find a way to get over it

Lmao ikr! They're ****ing everywhere.
    The funniest thing is when aunties phone your mum and start boasting about their son who is a doctor but in reality he is frying fried chicken at the local takeaway. Oh and when your relatives from back home ring you up for a rishta, just piss off.

ReputationRep:
    Yesh :five: Had KFC for lunch yesterday
    Same
    3 piece variety meal
    What did you have?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    Scientific evidence or don't bother posting. Study > anecdotal evidence
    "88 pairs of undergraduate opposite-sex friends" were used in the study. It seems limited in scope.
    Plus there are differences in friendship length, and this might affect/indicate the nature of the relationship, the shortest friendship in the study was two weeks.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe they just haven't find the one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    The funniest thing is when aunties phone your mum and start boasting about their son who is a doctor but in reality he is frying fried chicken at the local takeaway. Oh and when your relatives from back home ring you up for a rishta, just piss off.
    OMFDS YES. All my relatives know I wanna do engineering, yet they try to convince me to do medicine :facepalm:

And when you don't get invited to one event in the wedding and everyone starts questioning as to why and get mental.
    Same
    3 piece variety meal
    What did you have?
    Take five and two extra hot wings :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    That's not an excuse, I have aspergers and am also probably asexual but I can still pull

Could've sworn you said you were saving it for marriage the other day? :eyeball:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    OMFDS YES. All my relatives know I wanna do engineering, yet they try to convince me to do medicine :facepalm:

And when you don't get invited to one event in the wedding and everyone starts questioning as to why and get mental.

Take five and two extra hot wings :rofl:
    I might do Graduate Entry Medicine but I mean the only respected degrees is Law, Engineering or Medicine for Asians lol. I only go to weddings for food to be honest. They take too ****ing long, like you can be there for hours or the whole celebrations thing takes weeks.

ReputationRep:
    I live in a white area and white girls don't really go for asian guys here. When I go clubbing I am surrounded by good looking guys so i'm outcompeted and get no attention. 20 and single all my life x)

my plan is to
    work out
    buy facial creams (moisturizers, face masks and whatever the **** girl use idk)
    fresh trim

if this doesn't work then rip

Spoiler:
    Show
    also I sound like mr smurf

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 25, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.