Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

STOP blaming immigrants for your failings watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    One in relation to the health service:
    People from foreign countries are offered high wages to come work here. Note, I said foreign. This is because the amount of students becoming doctors are not enough to meet the supply and demand of the NHS, it's simply not enough. This is why they ask other, already qualified doctors to come and work here, with higher wages. It's a much quicker process than waiting for a flood of med. students in 'the predicted years'. What you have to keep in mind is that it is already hard to get into this country without a liable cause.
    If you are asking for a quicker, more efficient health service, you yourself should get at least 10,000 qualified doctors along with you to accommodate this. The NHS area is already struggling, with not enough people, and if that means bringing in a few foreigners to help YOU, so be it, they are DOCTORS.
    The same is going for Australia, who are offering qualified teachers a high wage to come work there, because there population is going into other areas of work, and education is base need so they have to look worldwide.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sfaraj)
    cute my family migrated over a decade ago so you know nothing aha
    I think you've mis-read what I said.. Them migrating later would mean it was a more recent occurrence.

no its not, people should not be left to bloody die in their own homes, migrants aren't aliens or animals, they are human who respire the same way you do, their body works the same way as yours...
    Exactly, which is why migration should be limited as they add extra strain to the public resources.

and its not a problem, actually the fact my school is an exam entrance all girls grammar school shows a lot of immigrants are really smart and my school is known for all its students getting into russel unis so tbh its not a problem
    Ah, that explains why you are unable to see the blazing obvious then given you are somewhat isolated from the situation 'out on the streets'.

you know if you hate migrants so much, move to america you and trump will get on just fine
    Pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    no its not, people should not be left to bloody die in their own homes, migrants aren't aliens or animals, they are human who respire the same way you do, their body works the same way as yours...
    That doesn't give them the right to live wherever they want.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    I have already acknowledged that natives cost more, otherwise there wouldn't be such a large deficit. What I have said since the beginning is only worthy immigrants should be accepted, whilst OP seems to think that an immigrant is automatically good.
    The fact that the UK is having a large problem of overspending is not a reason for accepting people who will be a drain on the public finances. Currently, the count is not right for non-EEA migrants.
    Yes, but it's the same thing as a PhD.
    Anyway, the immigrants are showing an upward trend so the country has to rely on immigrants to get it out of the deficit. If the UK had more immigrants, it would get out of the deficit quicker so we should be encouraging immigrants particularly from the EEA since they earn more.

A DPhil is not the same as PhD, is equivalent but not the same. I am surprised you did not know the difference.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Reue;64393367]
    Exactly, which is why migration should be limited as they add extra strain to the public resources.
    Ah, that explains why you are unable to see the blazing obvious then given you are somewhat isolated from the situation 'out on the streets'.
    Pathetic.[/QUOTE/]

but if they were not migrated they would have it worse and die earlier. there is no reason for britain to stay white and british only.

question what did you have for dinner? lunch? breakfast?

and my brothers went to a mixed public state school with mainly whites, so tbh fam i know info from the whole spectrum, and my primary school was people from all over the world...

and not tbh its not pathetic, its pretty darn true, i bet you have his hat and everything

ReputationRep:
    [but if they were not migrated they would have it worse and die earlier. there is no reason for britain to stay white and british only.
    Unsustainable.

question what did you have for dinner? lunch? breakfast?
    Irrelevant

and my brothers went to a mixed public state school with mainly whites, so tbh fam i know info from the whole spectrum, and my primary school was people from all over the world.
    fam?

and not tbh its not pathetic, its pretty darn true, i bet you have his hat and everything
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    That doesn't give them the right to live wherever they want.
    wtf are you kidding me right now? yes it does give them the right to live wherever the hell the want! where so you want them to live? out on the street? camp out their whole lives?

britain is becoming america and before we know it people will be shouting trump

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    Unsustainable.
    Irrelevant
    fam?

:rolleyes:
    pretty relevant if you ask me, youll find out why in a sec just answer the question

and yeah fam, you got a problem with it mate?

ReputationRep:
    I dont get how this is complicated. If you ended up at a *****y uni or have a *****y job, you cant expect being born in Britain to get you through in life. If someone is better than you, they're more useful to the whole country than you are.

ReputationRep:
    wtf are you kidding me right now? yes it does give them the right to live wherever the hell the want! where so you want them to live? out on the street? camp out their whole lives?
    In their country.

ReputationRep:
    The reason that the natives contribute less on average than they consume isn't due to scroungers(although this is an issue among a minority on the fringes of society), it's because of the level of income inequality in the UK. While this continues the people at the top will always pay a disproportionate amount of tax in comparison to the people at the bottom(who work hard but get paid f all in comparison).

I can't see many wealthy people signing up for wealth redistribution any time soon.

ReputationRep:
    Immigrants blame their failings on white racism all the time. If it's anybody who makes up claims regarding false persecution it's minorities.

I think immigrants should stop complaining about us having boarders and wanting our own control. Along with the England flag which they seem to despise.

ReputationRep:
    pretty relevant if you ask me, youll find out why in a sec just answer the question
    I'll humour you then:

Cheese sandwich, sausages + mash.

and yeah fam, you got a problem with it mate?
    I've literally no idea what you're going on about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    In their country.
    its free will, they can live wherever the hell they want

wait so since im from a migrant family you want me to move to my country?

ReputationRep:
    You'd happily open the boarders to a billion Chinese? Or all of Africa? South Americans?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    I'll humour you then:

Cheese sandwich, sausages + mash.

I've literally no idea what you're going on about.
    dinner breakfast?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    You'd happily open the boarders to a billion Chinese? Or all of Africa? South Americans?
    why ever the hell not? of course i will!

ReputationRep:
    dinner breakfast?
    That was lunch and dinner

ReputationRep:
    its free will, they can live wherever the hell they want
    Can you show me the legislation supporting your assertion?
    wait so since im from a migrant family you want me to move to my country?
    No, you're British - as you said.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    That was lunch and dinner
    breakfast

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.