The Student Room Group

[Official Thread] Edexcel 6BI02 (Unit 2 Old Spec) June 2016 (Exam Discussion)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by vampette999
firstly ty for replying secondly by went good ill say ill get an A in it and thirdly i posted that everywhere cuz i was curious af and like ukkkk if someone doesnt answer in 1 they'll eventually answer in another xD okay sorry lol and lastly jeez dont be rude :0

I'm honestly not trying to be rude!

You should be able to calculate something like this better though, since you know all the information. Regardless, I wouldn't stress yourself out, just do your best, revise as much as you can and you'll be fine.
Reply 101
how was the unit 1 exam?
Original post by Romanoff
I'm honestly not trying to be rude!

You should be able to calculate something like this better though, since you know all the information. Regardless, I wouldn't stress yourself out, just do your best, revise as much as you can and you'll be fine.

hmmm you're right ! anyways ty for taking out the time to answer.Seriously means a lot :smile: and yes I am trying my best for unit 2 I hope it goes well but i have physics and chem to deal with as well.Anyways good luck to you !!!
Anybody got any predictions for what will come up tomorrow? Like what core practicals?
How was it everyone?
Reply 105
Original post by Igcse1student
How was it everyone?

ok how did you find it
Original post by USB111
ok how did you find it

It was alright, i messed up some parts, wbu?
Reply 107
Messed up on that ratio 1 marker but overall okay
Does anyone know was there a question on polyspermy and if so where abouts on the paper, heard someone talking about it after the exam and don't seem to recall it?
For the multiple choice questions this is what I put:

C Sclerenchyma
D Xylem
T F T F
5:8

All i can remember xD
Reply 110
Original post by BrownGuyIrfan

C Sclerenchyma
D Xylem
T F T F

All i can remember xD

I put B for sclerenchyma
Original post by drjay24
I put B for sclerenchyma
i put B as well
Original post by BrownGuyIrfan

C Sclerenchyma
D Xylem
T F T F

All i can remember xD

What question was T F T F? I cont recall that question..
What did people put for the golgi diagram question?
Can anyone remember the different questions, feel like Ive missed one out. So far I remember:

Q1 - Plant Stem.
Q2 - Sperm Structure
Q3 - Structure and Function of Golgi
Q4 - Mitosis and Cell Cycle
Q5 - Antimicrobial Core Practical
Q7 - Himalayan Rabbits
Q8 - Biodiversity with Eels.

Can anyone remember the other questions?
The black fur was caused by genotype and the non-black fur (white) was caused by environment ? Is that correct or not?
Original post by Darcy-Darling
What did people put for the golgi diagram question?

I wrote that it is a series of membrane bound sacs with no ribosomes present unlike rER. Also there will be vesicles fused to the Golgi Membrane.
Original post by dental17
The black fur was caused by genotype and the non-black fur (white) was caused by environment ? Is that correct or not?

The black fur was caused by the environment whilst the white was caused by genetics.
Meh, didn't like the paper overall though some parts were ok.

Original post by jwalker141
Does anyone know was there a question on polyspermy and if so where abouts on the paper, heard someone talking about it after the exam and don't seem to recall it?

I don't think there was a question on that
Original post by Oiseaux
Meh, didn't like the paper overall though some parts were ok.

I don't think there was a question on that

Good stuff, Starting to think my classmate might have answered the wrong paper and done the new spec instead of the resit of the old one.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending