Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyone else loving this new hairstyle for men Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Nerdy is hotter than troll pencil topper.

"ehhh gotta do my hair today lemme just...get this gel, smear it in my hands and go ruffle ruffle in my hair" that is really hot actually, it gives some guys the "I didn't really make an effort but I'm hot" look, unlike the men your posting who look like they tried way to hard to resemble a peacock.
    No he made the effort if he even bothered with the gel
    I'm not exactly trying to woo you or anything so again you can think that if you want lol
    I'd...rather not be nerdy though and neither would nerds

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    No he made the effort if he even bothered with the gel
    I'm not exactly trying to woo you or anything so again you can think that if you want lol
    I'd...rather not be nerdy though and neither would nerds

Not true

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John55)
    Like every guy in the country has that haircut outside of the goth community, it's about as original as breathing...
    Makes me sad!

ReputationRep:
    Not true
    Wot...?

ReputationRep:
    Makes me sad!
    It doesn't really though does it

Ew

Ffs the world just goes worse and worse in terms of style

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    Aw man I'm loving the man braid bun, finally something newish to see on these guys, I was getting bored seeing the same old.

Its alright, though its dangerously close to cultural appropriation, isn't it?

ReputationRep:
    Are those dreadlocks I see.

Yo It's easy fo' him ta jack from another culture (an' by doin' so oppressing it), he don' gots ta suffer fo' his identity and git Sheniquah's ass back ova' heeah.

ReputationRep:
    Man buns just scream "a**hole" to me.. :s

ReputationRep:
    On a scale of 1 to Hitler I'd give it an 8 :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Makes me sad!
    Hey, at least we've got the goths! :party:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multiculturalism)
    Please please tell me this response was satire...

ReputationRep:

I prefer something like that. Boring, but whatever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)

I prefer something like that. Boring, but whatever.
    Guys have been doing this style since one direction first came out, can we get something new? Guys get boring to look at too. I'm so sick of this style.

ReputationRep:
    That looks ****. Braids suit only black people. Man buns suit nobody. Makes them look like utter ****ing *****, thinking they look good. WTF

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multiculturalism)
    If black girls can wear other people's hair, anyone can wear braids. No one owns anything.

ReputationRep:
    Guys have been doing this style since one direction first came out, can we get something new? Guys get boring to look at too. I'm so sick of this style.
    Men have been styling their hair like this LONG before one Direction..? We don't really style our hair based on how famous teenage boys do theirs..

What do you mean guys get boring to look at? Maybe if you just look at them online.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    Men have been styling their hair like this LONG before one Direction..? We don't really style our hair based on how famous teenage boys do theirs..

What do you mean guys get boring to look at? Maybe if you just look at them online.
    Their style, one thing comes in trend they don't change it for the next five years, that's how I feel.

ReputationRep:
    disgusting

mens hair these days are in the toilet, with all this mathetmatical shaping guys just look like sim characters from playstation 2 times.

the best universal look for guys is a tapered undercut, messy swept back hair. more formal events should have neater straighter hair.

ReputationRep:
    Their style, one thing comes in trend they don't change it for the next five years, that's how I feel.
    I think the majority of guys don't really care about what's 'in trend'. They get a haircut based on what they think looks good on them, and that's what's important. It's not about pleasing other people.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.