Pensioner, 77, told mother in hijab: 'You look like you're about to b0mb the place' Watch

SmileyVibe
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
There is women abuse, child abuse, verbal abuse, mental abuse, and physical abuse. I'm not if racial abuse makes the case, and if it does I'm late to the party.

Hajibs wearers aren't a race though You could be white, asian or black and wear a hajib.
Good thing he did get charge. He can't just walk on streets and tell any person with a hajib that.
Someone had to stop him.
MJ1012
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
An observation in this thread, many people have assumed it was a bloke even though it states clearly in the OP it was a woman.
Just remember that next time we see feminist's stating male assumptions as evidence of deep-rooted misogyny in western society.
CarlTheCuck
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ivybridge)
You are essential labelling and condemning an entire sector of society for the actions of few, and fuelling hatred against them out of fear, confusion and a need to explain the things that are happening in the world.
we'll see your opinion when Sharia Law is in place Lol!!1
ivybridge
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by CarlTheCuck)
we'll see your opinion when Sharia Law is in place Lol!!1
"Lol", it never will be.
Smoke Rings
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Mojo Banjo)
Accusing someone of being a terrorist bomber?

How would you feel if someone turned around and made that accusation at you in a serious way?
it wouldn't happen, I'm white
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1617)
79.19%
Leave (425)
20.81%

Watched Threads