Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alardel)
    Yep. I remember voyons, mènent, soit, augmenter, traditionnelle, and one in the future tense.
    Do you think they'll penalise me for using the near future instead of the true future? I panicked and had a mind blank. Damnit, I usually get 8+/10 for question 9.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xx_lofsuburbia)
    Do you think they'll penalise me for using the near future instead of the true future? I panicked and had a mind blank. Damnit, I usually get 8+/10 for question 9.
    I really think so, they always mark it wrong if you put two words. It's only one.

ReputationRep:
    It was only three marks for that one, wasn't it?
    I think it was four, but the next question was worth three marks.

ReputationRep:
    I really think so, they always mark it wrong if you put two words. It's only one.
    I'll check previous mark schemes and hope for the best

ReputationRep:
    I think it was four, but the next question was worth three marks.
    It was ils...recevront.

ReputationRep:
    Do you guys thinm that the paper will be uploaded somewhere?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EilidhHide)
    That was THE most horrific paper I have ever sat. The essays were good but the everything else was AWFUL!!! Please someone say that they agree?????
    I agree! I didn't like that paper but the essays were okay! Lots of people in my class said the same so we aren't alone!!!

ReputationRep:
    Yep. I remember voyons, mènent, soit, augmenter, traditionnelle, and one in the future tense.
    I've got some of them wrong

I used future instead of subjunctive, plus some of them used really awkward examples, like en ____ (offrir)

ReputationRep:
    It was ils...recevront.
    I realised. I also wrote peindu... I hope I got the other answers right. I remembered the accent on mènent

ReputationRep:
    I realised. I also wrote peindu... I hope I got the other answers right. I remembered the accent on mènent
    it's peint

ReputationRep:
    it's peint
    I know

ReputationRep:
    That grammar section was horrible, I got most of them wrong

ReputationRep:
    So the answers for ex 9 were:
    Augmenter, peint, soit, voyons, mènent, traditionnelle, recevront..?

ReputationRep:
    Augmenter, peint, soit, voyons, mènent, traditionnelle, recevront..?
    publics, offrant

ReputationRep:

Augmenter, peint, soit, voyons, mènent, traditionnelle, recevront, publics, offrant and...?

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody remember what they got in the TRUE/FALSE/NOT SAID question

ReputationRep:
    I put V VV V ND ND F F.........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 10robertsl)
    I agree! I didn't like that paper but the essays were okay! Lots of people in my class said the same so we aren't alone!!!
    I also found it quite hard tbh. It took me soo long to even do the first question 😞

ReputationRep:
    I put voient because i thought it was something like the plural object does to nous eg ils nous permettent

ReputationRep:
    There was also devenue. What did everyone put for the synonyms? How did everyone find the essays? Luckily smoking was one of them!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.