Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is it that people like most being in a relationship? Watch

• Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Lol you don't know him

Aw... Same school/uni? Or like you met from TSR and now it's progressed..

Awww I'm fangirling!!! Why good luck? Is he the one who hides and no one knows until he comes out with one line and everyone goes crazy? :lol:
    i still want to know

met on TSR

because theres not much stalkering you can do! :lol: idk what you mean by that :getmecoat:

(Original post by scnotcrazy)
    I have him on Facebook and we still have the exams together and prom which is soon xx
    message him and see what he says! good luck for your exams btw! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cupcakes87)
    i still want to know

met on TSR

because theres not much stalkering you can do! :lol: idk what you mean by that :getmecoat:

message him and see what he says! good luck for your exams btw! :hugs:
    thanks xx

yeah ill keep in touch on fb but you shall never know I could maybe ask for his number is that a good idea do you think?xx
    If you like him then yep ask him for his number. Then start messaging and stuff. Don't be shy okay.

i still want to know

met on TSR

He's a guy that's all you need to know

Ahhh...... Well I went onto his profile and his about me was your name with a heart!!! TSR relationship goalz!!! I'm jealous!!!!! Oh and I noticed he likes anime :holmes: oh and yu are both Asian too...

I'm a good stalker (not a creep, a stalker - there's a little difference) :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    If you like him then yep ask him for his number. Then start messaging and stuff. Don't be shy okay.

Ahhh...... Well I went onto his profile and his about me was your name with a heart!!! TSR relationship goalz!!! I'm jealous!!!!! Oh and I noticed he likes anime :holmes: oh and yu are both Asian too...

ok I will try and let you know what happens hahah and you both stalking guys or something??????????? xx

ok I will try and let you know what happens hahah and you both stalking guys or something??????????? xx
    Haha yep defo let me know.

Um I'm stalking Cupcakes guy but I've stopped now lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Haha yep defo let me know.

Um I'm stalking Cupcakes guy but I've stopped now lol
    ohhhhhhhh whats his name what does he look like??????????????

ReputationRep:
    Not a relationship but i guess people like the idea of feeling comfortable with someone and i guess the gifts...

(Original post by ZuluK)
    The best thing that I have done was literally spend the entire day with him watching Harry Potter back to back and binge eat junk food to the max! We stayed in our pjs the entire day and did jack all...
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    I want him

Lol a lil bit? Uhuh... Who is he???
    ZuluK epitomised -- bragging about her man one moment and lusting after someone else's the next. :toofunny:

(I kid, of course. )
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by ZuluK)

:beard: as long as he keeps you happy!

he doesnt like anime? :lol: yus, both Indian

i know i know! i do enough stalkering myself!

ohhhhhhhh whats his name what does he look like??????????????
    Lol I don't know what he looks like. Cupcake said his name was Dima I think :lol:

(Original post by Hydeman)
    ZuluK epitomised -- bragging about her man one moment and lusting after someone else's the next. :toofunny:

(I kid, of course. )
    Heyyyy..... I don't lust... People lust after me don't be jealous

Lol of course you kid...

:beard: as long as he keeps you happy!

he doesnt like anime? :lol: yus, both Indian

i know i know! i do enough stalkering myself!
    He does

Aw I'm glad you found someone (even though today's the first time I've spoken to you )

Ooohhh have you stalked me?

(Original post by ZuluK)

Lol of course you kid...
    I am jealous, but not about this. About the fact that you've had a boyfriend all this time you've been promising to marry nucdev and I. :emo:

(:lol:)

I am jealous, but not this. About the fact that you've had a boyfriend all this time you've been promising to marry nucdev and I. :emo:

Technically, I'm already married to nucdev... How do you know he isn't the boyfriend??

( :rofl: )
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    He does

Aw I'm glad you found someone (even though today's the first time I've spoken to you )

Ooohhh have you stalked me?
    thats good! and he better always keep you happy!

aww! :hugs:

i havent but i will now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Lol I don't know what he looks like. Cupcake said his name was Dima I think :lol:

Lol of course you kid...
    did you find him? xx
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Technically, I'm already married to nucdev... How do you know he isn't the boyfriend??

if this is true he has some explaining to do! he told be pabhiji was someone else! :cry2:

nucdev - explain yourself

ReputationRep:

i havent but i will now
    show us a pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Original post by ZuluK)

If he is, then I feel even more hurt. :emo:

ReputationRep:
    I am jealous, but not about this. About the fact that you've had a boyfriend all this time you've been promising to marry nucdev and I. :emo:

awww that's a shame xx

i havent but i will now
    Hopefully

Oh damn!! Let me warn you first, whatever you find, it's not me but my evil flirty alter ego and I can't stop her from typing

did you find him? xx
    Haha nope... Don't know what he looks like lol

if this is true he has some explaining to do! he told be pabhiji was someone else! :cry2:

nucdev - explain yourself
    I'm one of his 16, 108 wives apparently and I have to share my ring with his first wife

If he is, then I feel even more hurt. :emo:
    But why? You refuse to commit.. I'm not getting younger and I need to have a child and security. I'm sorry Hydeman I'm sorry

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 6, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.