TSR Melanie Martinez Society

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    Probably should say the same to the many others who're talking about other artists
    At least they are talking about similar artists instead of talking crap. :yep:

6 PAGES :ahee:

OMG ITS TRENDING :woo:
    clearly the crybabies set the TSR trends :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    At least they are talking about similar artists instead of talking crap. :yep:
    And I'm talking about those same artists. You couldn't make it more obvious you have a problem with me.

ReputationRep:
    That awkward moment when you find out Melanie Martinez is not a drink
    But is that lady who is baby crazy.
    Always wondered why her songs have a hint of baby lore.

And backtracking... Why is there a society for her :lol:
    Where is the Papa Franku Sos :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the link!
    She's so cuuute! :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    6 PAGES :ahee:

OMG ITS TRENDING :woo:
    clearly the crybabies set the TSR trends :cool:
    Hell yes. Melanie Martinez love is increasing. :cool:
    (Original post by RobML)
    And I'm talking about those same artists. You couldn't make it more obvious you have a problem with me.
    Usually you and the user Unknown take up a lot threads with posts that should really be PMs, so I didn't want this thread to become one of those. It was a simple request. I think that would benefit the other users here too, feel free to post anything Melanie/music related. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Hell yes. Melanie Martinez love is increasing. :cool:

Usually you and the user Unknown take up a lot threads with posts that should really be PMs, so I didn't want this thread to become one of those. It was a simple request. I think that would benefit the other users here too, feel free to post anything Melanie/music related. :woo:
    Fair

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeyK)
    Why is there a society for her :lol:
    Where is the Papa Franku Sos :dontknow:
    because we luv her.
    And make one then, I would defo join! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    i dunno her :dontknow:
    Now is the time for research.

ReputationRep:
    because we luv her.
    And make one then, I would defo join! :rofl:

it's because you guys are legit babies :rofl:

And as much as I want to spread his... well
    Spoiler:
    Show

I'll probably get banned for being a weeb :bawling: #TSRlyf

Now is the time for research.
    okay sooo...
    she is an American singer and also songwriter
    born in April the 28, 1995
    auditioned for the American television vocal talent show :blah: :blah: :blah:
    and she loves to colour her hair and eyebrows too
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    Oh she does indie music and all sorts. She was the singer on the Disclosure single You and Me. She's been around for years haha. And oh The Prodigy are a band. They are a very acquired taste. They do electronic music that is kinda scary lol. I recommend Breathe or Firestarter.
    Ohhh my bad haha that makes sense because I've heard the prodigy in passing from various people. Since I have nothing to do, I'll check them both out on YouTube! Thank you :*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AthiaKarim)
    Ohhh my bad haha that makes sense because I've heard the prodigy in passing from various people. Since I have nothing to do, I'll check them both out on YouTube! Thank you :*

Ooh right haha. Sorry to confuse you, it might not be your taste but honestly it isn't mine either but for some reason I do like it a lot. And no problem at all!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    Ooh right haha. Sorry to confuse you, it might not be your taste but honestly it isn't mine either but for some reason I do like it a lot. And no problem at all!
    lmao its okay haha im going to check them out for sure, just searched them on youtube

ReputationRep:
    yeahhhhhh!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Melanie is coming to London guys! on the 7th just found out and its all sold out :/

anyone going?

ReputationRep:
    Melanie is coming to London guys! on the 7th just found out and its all sold out :/

anyone going?
    Even if I could afford to go and see her (just before exams, too! :eek:), I doubt I'd be allowed to. :cry:

ReputationRep:

anyone going?
    missed out on tickets

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    Even if I could afford to go and see her (just before exams, too! :eek:), I doubt I'd be allowed to. :cry:
    I KNOW! but from what i saw the tickets were quite cheap! id get a meet and greet tbh i cant believe we missed out!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MoonRocket)
    missed out on tickets
    same! i just saw this today. idek how to get alerts for when they go on tours and stuff because last sept i missed out on meeting lana in london- she was doing the vinyl signing of her Honeymoon album

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 3, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.