Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GoodGirlFaith)
    I put religious studies b on both papers instead of ethics 1/2 and the topic names, and apparently that was wrong but a few people in my class did the same. I guess they'll probably check just in case there was a problem.
    No that it fine, it's not wrong at all, just not exactly what they're looking for, the unit code will sort it. It's not like your paper will get categorised in the wrong section because Religious Studies B is still the exam title

ReputationRep:
    I took this exam last year without any teachers teaching me this, i had to learn myself. The best ways i found was to look at PAST PAPERS the best advice i could give anyone. Examiners will award you marks for KEY WORDS this is very important to look at. If you have a question you disagree with, Why? Back up your argument give examples. Hope this helps, Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellamoon_22)
    The test was amazing I did christianity medical ethics and human relationships. Then war and planet, im hoping for an A*. Does anyone wants to discuss answers or wants to see my perspective on questions??
    How did you find the 12 markers of ME and HR? I thought the ME 12 marker was harder than expected but not impossible

ReputationRep:
    Bit confused how ocr were able to combine every single medical ethics topic into one question. Sly foxes

ReputationRep:
    how did the exam go???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellamoon_22)
    The exam was amazing Im hoping for an A* I did Christianity human relationships and medical ethics. Then peace and war and responsibility for planet on second paperm Grade boundaries?? Like out of 51
    Last year the paper with medical ethics was 41 for and A* and the one with War was 40

ReputationRep:
    Guys does it matter that I didn't leave a line between my answers?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sstudyacc)
    13 days till the exam and I still can't find anything on Religious Studies on here so decided to make my own thread...

What units are you doing for Philosophy and Ethics? Anyone got any tips?

Going to be posting some revision material and PowerPoints this week ☺😊
    I just did my B603 and 04 exam today!
    Luckily my Divinity teacher is the same one who's made a revision course for our subject!
    Only thing it doesn't contain are topics about The Media and Euthanasia stuff. (We arn't revising those topics)

ReputationRep:
    what was the 2 mark question on medical ethics I've forgotten!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace143)
    Guys does it matter that I didn't leave a line between my answers?!
    don't think so none of my year did x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lillyholmes)
    Sorry, skipped passed it since we didn't learn that!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ducky456)
    Sorry, skipped passed it since we didn't learn that!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    it was the one like 'discuss why Christians don't believe in abortion' somethin like that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lillyholmes)
    I think it was: Give two examples of when a [Christian] would say that abortion is NOT acceptable

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace143)
    I think it was: Give two examples of when a [Christian] would say that abortion is NOT acceptable
    do you know why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katiegale)
    do you know why?
    I wrote if they mother/baby is healthy.

If the family is financially stable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 109989)
    How did you find the 12 markers of ME and HR? I thought the ME 12 marker was harder than expected but not impossible
    both 12 marks were great but I prefered ME 12 marker

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sstudyacc)
    I wrote if they mother/baby is healthy.

If the family is financially stable.
    I missed this out as I blanked on the spot but yhh I would have wrtten tht and also if the abortion/pregnancy was due unprotected sex

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MaxTheMonkey)
    Thanks, I put similar things as well as like looking/analysing the best method in the situation rather than using the Bible's fixed teachings.
    Good idea! You seem like a really smart guy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jazz_xox_)
    Ah okay thankyou! Yes I'm pretty sure I left a line. My paper was such a mess it would probably be difficult to mark anyway! I did a for+against table for part E questions and then crossed it out, and often squeezed writing on.
    Yeah that's ok, the examiner would understand!

ReputationRep:
    What do you think the grade boundaries will be for E1 and E2?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.