Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Swedish mother moves 10 y/o daughter out of her room to accept a refugee... Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    So the Opinion doesn't want refugees because he thinks they're Muslim and he doesn't like Muslims

Anything else? Glad I figured this out, now I can ignore him.
    Do you have any idea of reality? The migrants are Muslims!

If you want to be pedantic, 99% of them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Opinion)
    I see that you are not actually answering the questions that I am asking you, keep on deflecting!

It appears that you, like many leftists live in a world of contradictions.

You don't want the UK to be a Muslim country, you don't want the UK to be majority Muslim, yet you support polices that will make Muslims the majority and turn the UK into a Muslim country, its one or the other, time to pick a side.
    Whos' deflecting. Again I literally said no:

I did not ask you if you agreed or disagreed with Islam, I asked if you want the UK to become a Muslim country.

Lets assume that your answer is no, do you want the majority of the population of the UK to be Muslim?

lmfao no but as I said anyone can be a refugee, it's not just Muslims. And many people have been refugees who aren't Muslim so now I see your reasoning is due to bias which is why I stray from ever fully agreeing with you because I have an education and a decent upbringing to not think this way, assume what you like, i told you that before
    So what you saying now?????

And I DON'T want UK to be a Muslim country! I also don't see what Islam and being a refugee has to do with anything. Also you don't know me from Adam to call me left or right. Find another insult out the back of your handbook on schoolyard rhetoric.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bubblegumcat)
    so I'm guessing you're gonna assume that all refugees are gonna sexually assault?

r u that desperate to find a reason to hate refugees?🙄

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Quick questions, how many random homeless people do you allow to stay in your room with you at night?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bubblegumcat)
    so I'm guessing you're gonna assume that all refugees are gonna sexually assault?

r u that desperate to find a reason to hate refugees?🙄

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Exactly. If you're white and think this way you're apparently a self hater though

Do you have any idea of reality? The migrants are Muslims!

If you want to be pedantic, 99% of them.
    CURRENTLY. If you don't ****ing realise as I said anyone CAN be a refugee. If you're on about the current situation and not the general issue in humanity of needing help then say so.

ReputationRep:
    I see that you are not actually answering the questions that I am asking you, keep on deflecting!

It appears that you, like many leftists live in a world of contradictions.

You don't want the UK to be a Muslim country, you don't want the UK to be majority Muslim, yet you support polices that will make Muslims the majority and turn the UK into a Muslim country, its one or the other, time to pick a side.
    Lmao UK as a muslim majority ^^

You are too much , that would take a **** ton of time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    Hey, I never called you a 'bonehead' I just said you were uneducated.
    Is somebody upset that their ignorance of the English language is being exposed?
    Ty for proving me right.

(Original post by patrickstarfish)
    better than idiots
    Ouch...

ReputationRep:
    Quick questions, how many random homeless people do you allow to stay in your room with you at night?
    Oh so now let's have a go at the homeless
    Well done laddy!

ReputationRep:
    "I also don't see what Islam and being a refugee has to do with anything"

hmm...
    maybe because they are coming from some ****ed up country with ****ed up people?
    lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR Mustafa)

Lmfao that's why I can't agree with him, he's mental

UK is 90% white and non Muslim the doofus He's scaring himself into hatred poor fool and if you're white and disagree with being a fool you are self hater!

ReputationRep:
    Oh so now let's have a go at the homeless
    Well done laddy!
    well, they are fleeing from their country to exploit european welfare, so basically all of them are homeless

ReputationRep:
    "I also don't see what Islam and being a refugee has to do with anything"

hmm...
    maybe because they are coming from some ****ed up country with ****ed up people?
    lol
    CURRENTLY but anyone can be a refugee and I'm sure if non Muslim East Asians needed housing you'd STILL **** your little knickers.

And how about you ****ing quote me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR Mustafa)

Do you know what demographics are?

Do you understand what birth rates are?

Do you understand and at least acknowledge that the number of immigrants going into the UK are proportionally Muslim.

ReputationRep:
    Exactly. If you're white and think this way you're apparently a self hater though

CURRENTLY. If you don't ****ing realise as I said anyone CAN be a refugee. If you're on about the current situation and not the general issue in humanity of needing help then say so.
    If you had the option of allowing 100,000 of these people into your country, but you knew for a fact at least 10 women (conservative estimate) would be subjected to sexual assault as a result, would you allow them in?

ReputationRep:
    Lmfao that's why I can't agree with him, he's mental

UK is 90% white and non Muslim the doofus He's scaring himself into hatred poor fool and if you're white and disagree with being a fool you are self hater!
    that's why it needs to be stopped before it becomes 20% 30% 40% 50%~
    especially when the demographic of these "refugees" are young, young men
    imagine next generations

ReputationRep:
    well, they are fleeing from their country to exploit european welfare, so basically all of them are homeless
    I'm not on about THEM you fools have secluded your little brains into such hatred that you've forgotten homelessness ain't jsut a friggin 'third world" issue! There's tonnes of homeless white brits because ****ing ...eughhhhhh!!!!sdhghsdhfhdhfsdh dhgg

lool

ReputationRep:
    ^^^has white trash written all over it.

ReputationRep:
    that's why it needs to be stopped before it becomes 20% 30% 40% 50%~
    especially when the demographic of these "refugees" are young, young men
    imagine next generations
    Oh stop mate 80% not even gonna happen! lol I would be with you getting pissed off but you're probably thinking provincially becuase mayeb your area is overwhelmingly brown or Muslim. Where I am well there's some as it's a big city but the types of people I see ****ging em off are like...****ing smackheads who are mad about THEIR situation so let's have a go at a random person. I just dont wanna be like them even if some of em are my mates and family.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot800)
    Ty for proving me right.

Ouch...
    :facepalm:

Education is something that can be fixed lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by P357)
    ^^^has white trash written all over it.
    ^^^has I'm too intellectually incapable to converse like an educated adult written all over it

ReputationRep:
    Lmfao that's why I can't agree with him, he's mentalUK is 90% white and non Muslim the doofus He's scaring himself into hatred poor fool and if you're white and disagree with being a fool you are self hater!
    I understand birth rates, something that you clearly don't.Census YearNumber of MuslimsPopulation of England and WalesMuslim (% of population)Registered MosquesMuslims per mosque196150,00046,196,0000.11[22]77,1431971226,00049,152,0000.46[22]307,5331981553,00049,634,0001.11[22]1493,7111991950,00051,099,0001.8 6[22]4432,14420011,600,00052,042,0003 .07[22]6142,60620112,706,00056,076,0004 .83[23]1,5001,912
    Muslim population more than doubled in 20 years, to 5% now, so lets just repeat that, in another 20 years it would be 10%, then in 40 years time it would be 20% and so on (and that is just a conservative number, ignoring the fact that older people in the country are not Muslim, and the impact of Muslim migration.)

I am providing the evidence.

Table formatting went wrong, table is here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_...United_Kingdom

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 11, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.