yeah I did. did u

ReputationRep:
    how was the paper guys

ReputationRep:
    How was the paper I found it really easy

ReputationRep:
    it was pretty reasonable

ReputationRep:
    what did you write for the question which asked how infradian rhythms can be used to explain human behaviour

ReputationRep:
    I wanted to ask the same from U i got a little stuck there

ReputationRep:
    same. I wrote mainly about how the symptoms of both SAD and PMS

ReputationRep:
    Yeah even I wrote about sad and menstrual cycle but didn't write the answer properly cuz I was unsure how did u fair with the 12 n 16 mark question

ReputationRep:
    those were way better than I hoped so and I was happy with the way I answered

ReputationRep:
    I know right it was actually better than unit 1 even the 16 mark was somewhat similar to the specimen right

ReputationRep:
    yeah and it was good that we didn't have to talk about twin studied in the 16m.

ReputationRep:
    Yea want did u write for the extraneous variables in the experiment

ReputationRep:
    I kinda had to improvise and say that she was using a hand held recorder and so reaction time would affect the results and for the second one I said having occupants ( who could be loud ) would also affect the driving speed. what did u say?

ReputationRep:
    Extraneous variables can either be situational or participant variables right cuz I wrote something about bad weather and about the passengers I was quite unsure bout that as well

ReputationRep:
    I thought of writing about bad weather and stuff but both conditions took place on the same observation day right so both conditions would be affected by it

ReputationRep:
    Oh ok wat did u write for the ethical improvements for Watson n rayners study

ReputationRep:
    and wat did u write the rhythm that siffre was trying to identify

ReputationRep:
    i talked about how thy could've gotten rid of little alberts phobia via SD and for the other one I didn't know what to say so I said it would be more ethical to use a child whose a little older as it would have less of an impact on how they grow up ( I knw that makes no sense but I didn't knw what else to write :P )

ReputationRep:
    I wrote circadian . did u

ReputationRep:
    Ah ok I wrote circadian to

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 1, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.