Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Life_peer)
    Nigel Farage MEP One more question now that I've read your manifesto: Will you please also create a penile code and stick it up your salty arse? :awesome:
    Damn.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    The lack of questioning for mobbsy91 is upsetting. Don't vote for a joke candidate, vote mobbsy today for a brighter tomorrow.

Strong polices, strong leadership, strong like bull.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by JoeL1994)
    The lack of questioning for mobbsy91 is upsetting. Don't vote for a joke candidate, vote mobbsy today for a brighter tomorrow.

Sounds like the right word to me.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by RayApparently)
    Sounds like the right word to me.
    Plz daddy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hazzer1998)
    Why Stand for speaker if you have just been made PM?
    Quote or tag me if you want to make sure I don't miss your question.

An opportunity presented itself and I decided to give it a go.

ReputationRep:
    #votemobbsby the non-virgin spelling bee
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    Nigel Farage MEP One more question now that I've read your manifesto: Will you please also create a penile code and stick it up your salty arse? :awesome:
    And the comment of the year goes to.....

------------------

Surprised to see so many candidates. I'll get round to asking questions tomorrow (probably).

ReputationRep:
    Im leaning towards aimed, but I'm too drunk to bother reading the manifestos properly so maybe I'll change my mind

init

I'm surprised this didn't get any reps. Is everyone getting PRSOM?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cBay)
    Im leaning towards aimed, but I'm too drunk to bother reading the manifestos properly so maybe I'll change my mind

init
    are you my dupe?

ReputationRep:
    adam9317 has my support.

ReputationRep:
    I think I am swinging towards Airmed at the minute one of the best manifestos out there. But Life_peer does have a good manifesto. Depends who can convince me the best to vote for them.
    Nay to the rest of the candidates they neutrality is questionable.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    The lack of questioning is depressing, Y U NO LOVE ME ?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by cranbrook_aspie)
    Jammy Duel mobbsy91 Seeing as you're both self-declared joke candidates, what would you do if you actually won? Would you resign immediately or actually take on the role?
    I'm speechless... Similar to what Jammy said - if everyone else withdrew, and I was the last hope, I would take it. As that won't be the case, I don't need to worry about it!
    (Original post by RayApparently)
    So...Mobbsy has chosen to gift us with some banter. :rolleyes:Life_peer seems very quick to ditch the Office of Prime Minister that has alluded him for so long. Airmed has a very nice, very reasonable manifesto. Adam stole the format of my manifesto. Nigel appears to be threatening us with the release of the full force of his personality if we don't elect him. Fez has plastered his manifesto with the heavy coating of competence he brings to all that he does. JD has chosen to emulate Trump. Fitting.Aph's is quite a but more ominous than I expected... :eek:
    Banter? I don't see no bant m8

My homie in da hood xD
    (Original post by Little Toy Gun)
    #votemobbsby the non-virgin spelling bee
    Woooo!!!

ReputationRep:
    #Vote4mperionTheGreat

ReputationRep:
    If you are elected Speaker and your current MP seat is vacant, do you know if there is a person from your party wanting to become an MP in your place?

Will you reinstate/keep the previous Speaker's list of Bills to come, or at least indicate in daily updates the length of the Bill and Motion queue?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Gladiator12345)
    I think I am swinging towards Airmed at the minute one of the best manifestos out there. But Life_peer does have a good manifesto. Depends who can convince me the best to vote for them.
    Nay to the rest of the candidates they neutrality is questionable.
    Thank you, that's very much appreciated.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by barnetlad)
    If you are elected Speaker and your current MP seat is vacant, do you know if there is a person from your party wanting to become an MP in your place?

Will you reinstate/keep the previous Speaker's list of Bills to come, or at least indicate in daily updates the length of the Bill and Motion queue?
    There is.

I personally will keep it.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    The lack of questioning is depressing, Y U NO LOVE ME ?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :console:

Here, to make you happy, I'll ask you something: what's the first thing you'd do if you were elected Speaker?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by barnetlad)

To echo Aph, yes, there is.

I really liked Ray's Cue the Queue, so if he doesn't mind, I would keep it.

(Original post by cBay)

init
    *Airmed.

But because you were drunk, I forgive you for the typo. :laugh:

Why has thou forsaken me? :cry2:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 15, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.