Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silverbolt)
    You realise that anatomically speaking a penis is just a vagina thats come out of the body right?
    What does this have to do with anything? There are certain differences between a biological man and a biological woman that can never be changed or altered

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Et Tu, Brute?)
    why?
    Why what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lolakirk)
    What if you have children with your husband and then get divorced. Would you date a trans person then?
    Unlikely, but ya never know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmileyVibe)
    You do realize that transgender females do not produce sperm right?

I think he means after you've had all your kids and probably past child bearing age

ReputationRep:
    Jesus, I am only ever dating trans people. Cis people are so ****ing awful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmallTownGirl)
    Jesus, I am only ever dating trans people. Cis people are so ****ing awful.
    Good for you

ReputationRep:
    No. I wouldn't date a man who has "transitioned" to a woman because I'm not gay. They are still men. And I wouldn't date a woman who has "transitioned" to a man because I don't find a woman with a blow-up penis and weird things done with her hormones, appealing. I'm sorry if that offends people.

ReputationRep:
    I date a trans person and I am not gay, we could have children. My partner identifies as both a man and a woman. This is called bi-gender.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Powersymphonia)
    I date a trans person and I am not gay, we could have children. My partner identifies as both a man and a woman. This is called bi-gender.
    So do you refer to them as your boyfriend or girlfriend?
    What pronouns do you use to address them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    If not, why?
    No, perfer natural.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cherryred90s)
    So do you refer to them as your boyfriend or girlfriend?
    What pronouns do you use to address them?
    I just call my him my boyfriend. He's physically a man and comfortable with whatever. I generally just use his name. He identifies as trans, but hes not really concerned with labels. I'm with him because of his personality, and for the person he is, not because of whatever his gender identity that day is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmileyVibe)
    By who?
    NOONONONO! I meant JohnSmith98, sorry lol, JohnSmith98 got shot down by SmileyVibe!

ReputationRep:
    haraaam

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I would. I'm fwb with a gorgeous trans girl atm and she's the best

ReputationRep:
    lol

Of course not, you mad people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Good Doctor)
    No. I wouldn't date a man who has "transitioned" to a woman because I'm not gay. They are still men. And I wouldn't date a woman who has "transitioned" to a man because I don't find a woman with a blow-up penis and weird things done with her hormones, appealing. I'm sorry if that offends people.
    I agree. For me the whole injecting hormones and creating an artifical penis that is still a vagina just sounds complicated.

ReputationRep:
    no.
    I'm gonna be honest..
    Spoiler:
    Show
    it's gonna be like dating a girl tbh no matter what you do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cherryred90s)
    No, because I want children
    not being funny it said date, not procreate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Good Doctor)
    Maybe if you focused on the personality of people and not the stereotypical labelling you would be with someone now, instead of making derogatory remarks. Xoxo

ReputationRep:
    No

They'd not be the gender they were born as. Why T is thrown in with LGB, no ****ing clue as it's not a sexuality

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 18, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.