Aston Villa FC Society III

Announcements Posted on
TSR looking different to you this week? Find out why here. 02-12-2016

Gil would have been far too lightweight for the Championship, plus too many times he would go annonymous during games.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone following Dr. X on Twitter? He's quite funny

ReputationRep:
    I don't have twitter but I did check it out to see what hes been saying at least he is open and upfront with the fans and said he is willing to get rid of deadwood! anyone going to watch the FC Nantes friendly at 6?? veretout starts, I think maybe we shouldn't have played him if hes gonna go out on loan, would have rather seen gardner and tish

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm gonna watch. Did you register with that site?

ReputationRep:
    yep waiting for it to start now and just on villatalk and here looking at the comments ha

ReputationRep:
    The quality of the stream is excellent. Under Lerner we would have had about 7 pixels on the screen.

ReputationRep:
    yeah this streaming is brilliant! much better than streamhunter haha. like what ive seen of elphick looks a proper leader

ReputationRep:
    was telling when ayew had the ball and no support come on villa!

ReputationRep:
    LOL at this half time stuff

A 1-0 Victory for us, meanwhile our Under 21s play in Biggleswade today 2pm Kick off. The Ladies are also playing in Berkampstead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    Anyone following Dr. X on Twitter? He's quite funny
    Wont be so funny when Wolves come knocking
    Tis the battle of the Chinese in Brumville these days and The WOLVES will be on top

All with our one senior fit striker

ReputationRep:
    not villa related anymore but nzogbia captained sunderland the other day and scored today for them.....looking like he wll get a contract there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    Bahaha if the derbies are anything like that were getting our monies worth! How Villa won defeats me...our Keano kept yee in it too! Couldnt write that xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trustmeimlying1)
    Wont be so funny when Wolves come knocking
    Tis the battle of the Chinese in Brumville these days and The WOLVES will be on top

All with our one senior fit striker
    Best of luck to Wolves tbh, we need Midlands football to be on the up. Villa & Wolves promoted hopefully. And a redeveloped Molineux.

I read on Twitter your owner is the 4th richest in England. Only Abramovich, Sheikh Mansour and Kroenke are wealthier (think it was Kroenke, definitely someone at Arsenal, can't remember).

ReputationRep:
    Under 18s won 3-1 agaidnt derby county

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    Best of luck to Wolves tbh, we need Midlands football to be on the up. Villa & Wolves promoted hopefully. And a redeveloped Molineux.

I read on Twitter your owner is the 4th richest in England. Only Abramovich, Sheikh Mansour and Kroenke are wealthier (think it was Kroenke, definitely someone at Arsenal, can't remember).
    Likewise tbh we have one of the weakest squads in the championship so survival is the aim.

Its more about the culture and spending he'll do. And £20mil in two years wont be enough for promotion

Villa under 21s lost 3.0 to Biggleswade, however the Ladies won 2.0 against Watford.

ReputationRep:
    pre season looking postive i am a season ticket holder in lower holte (L9) i cant wait for the season to start because it looks promising the away days this season are going to be amazing plus the home games i cant wait for holte end to be roaring

ReputationRep:
    Holte is gonna be ****ing buzzing mate away at Wednesday is gonna be sick. Going to Liverpool barca the day before also in Wembley

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 8, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?
Football articles

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.