Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

what do i think of you through your posts!!!!!!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue_Mason)
    Op is a fan of my posts, and he always reps them :wink: ;D
    OMG I like love your posts, you sound so sassy lol. They are often funny and are worded very well. You are a person everyone should get to know and a inspiration to the world!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greatguy604)
    tell me how great i am
    please
    em.... hard one you only have one post and that is through this one? it says your banned? where did you go hide as there is a lot of accounts you have made
    who even are you?
    your great at hididng

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _icecream)
    Hi
    you say what you feel and are not worried to say what you think, this can be good and bad depends on what you comment though. Awesome person and have a smart way of speaking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scnotcrazy)
    comment and I will tell you what I think of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    this is just an evil scheme for creating a widely popular thread and yet answering NO ONE's post

I 10/10 guess it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imperion)
    Yodo
    you post such nice things!!!!!!! a genuine very nice guy, I love when you posted
    "want a cookie?" I thought that was so nice hahah, easy enough guy with a lot of fun with a sense of seriousness and strong minded, brave?, smart and a loyal friend

ReputationRep:
    hiiiiiiiii

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZiggyStarDust_)
    this is just an evil scheme for creating a widely popular thread and yet answering NO ONE's post

I 10/10 guess it
    what? I have answered peoples posts look all the way through ill do you in a min

ReputationRep:
    what? I have answered peoples posts look all the way through ill do you in a min
    Ok neat

Sure...

ReputationRep:
    I doubt you know me but let's see

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ♥Samantha♥)
    hiiiiiiiii
    Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o
    You comment a lot in maths hahah how do you feel about maths anyway? I like when you said a limo was more trashy than posh, I laughed at this, happy person most of the time? helpful to others, loyal friend and im sure you have a broad range of knowledge, keep this as it will give you a big impact in your life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZiggyStarDust_)
    Ok neat
    down to earth person, you don't mind sharing your experiences if it means it can help other people, chilled out person and when you share your experiences you just say the truth no lies I don't think loyal? yes I think you are, cool person? defo!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Meeeeee :woo:
    But you might dunno me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IKEAPanda37)
    I doubt you know me but let's see
    Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    you seem like a very interesting person and you can speak all those lanuages? you're smart, I can speak English, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Italian and Korean but only English, French and Korean fluently. You seem like a very cool person who I would love to get to know and a cool person to be friends with, I love your name!!!!!!!
    Pandas are awesome!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hi:P

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    Meeeeee :woo:
    But you might dunno me
    you love to use emoji which shows you cool, awesome fun side. You just come out with random things, bubbly? a well get to know person,

ReputationRep:
    you love to use emoji which shows you cool, awesome fun side. You just come out with random things, bubbly? a well get to know person,
    And :curious:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missytwinpeaks)
    Hi:P

Posted from TSR Mobile
    you has a broad interest in many things as you comment on different type of threads, you like to see others problems and try to help them by giving your opinion and telling them the truth, trustful person, loyal, funny

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    And :curious:
    a fantastic, smart person, so nice and funny, anyone would be lucky to have a friend like you

ReputationRep:
    Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    you seem like a very interesting person and you can speak all those lanuages? you're smart, I can speak English, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Italian and Korean but only English, French and Korean fluently. You seem like a very cool person who I would love to get to know and a cool person to be friends with, I love your name!!!!!!!
    Pandas are awesome!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you I'm fluent in English and pretty fluent in French, the other two I'm learning at home so not really fluent but I'll get there one day. That's a nice range of languages you have That would be great Yay, someone else who loves pandas, I like your profile picture as well Thanks again

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.