Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

AQA GCSE Spanish 20th May 2016 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone! Hoping the listening isn't as hard as last year, although it means lowers boundaries 😂 hoping it goes our way ✨

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    And I'll help with the mark scheme where I can 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What did you guys think? I thought it was decent, some parts more challenging than others (which is normal) but overall good.

ReputationRep:
    I found the listening harder than the reading, I don't know how I've done the reading questions to fill the gaps in the sentences were quite hard

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Me hizo húmeda

ReputationRep:
    Anyone do IGCSE? I did that one and found some questions really hard but others very easy. I put P/N on one question then decided to cross the N out, but it turns out that I was right the first time

ReputationRep:
    I found listening hard but reading easier

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Listening was piece of
    mear

ReputationRep:
    Yeah the "me ___" fill in the blanks was hard, I had to guess most :/
    Now I'm realising that I sort of forgot about the hard questions (in my first reply) 😅

ReputationRep:
    the "me___" ones were ridiculous. And i swear there were about 2 other gap fill exercises on that paper!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never seen one before on a past papers

ReputationRep:
    When do you think there'll be an unofficial markscheme?

ReputationRep:
    now
    Question 1: X
    Question 2: X

ReputationRep:
    X = My answers

ReputationRep:
    hey guys! got some unofficial markschemes going but can't remember all the Qs lol so help would be appreciated:

reading
    listening

ReputationRep:
    THAT WAS SUCH A GOOD EXAM!!!!!!!!!! So glad to say I have finished with Spanish forever (#nomoredezzers)...

ReputationRep:
    It was incredibly easy compared to last year's paper!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lily628)
    hey guys! got some unofficial markschemes going but can't remember all the Qs lol so help would be appreciated:

reading
    listening
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by george_c00per)
    Anyone do IGCSE? I did that one and found some questions really hard but others very easy. I put P/N on one question then decided to cross the N out, but it turns out that I was right the first time
    iGCSE for AQA? I found it very hard at times (music festival section and the A+B parts) but the first 2 questions were quite easy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by surina16)
    iGCSE for AQA? I found it very hard at times (music festival section and the A+B parts) but the first 2 questions were quite easy
    Yeah AQA, the music festival question was hell I didn't think the A+B bit was too bad, and it was so weird how I found the last two sections pretty easy but the first question quite hard.

ReputationRep:
    any unofficial mark schemes or the 2016 aqa gcse Spanish exam would be sick

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 22, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.