Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elliwhi)
    Edexcel listening was hell. Especially the part about teachers..... :/

Thanks Enzo the cat for lightening up the reading paper! You should get Bronze DofE award!!!!!!!!!
    When I first saw "Enzo" on the paper, I thought it was a french word that I had never come across before. Then I re read it and was like ohhhh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~lily~)
    omg!! Good news: Reading paper (higher edexcel) was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. The easiest **** i've ever attempted.

Bad news: Listening paper. Need i say more?
    Why oh why oh why.
    i know right?!?!?!

ReputationRep:
    hey guys, someone help pls,

i did french aqa foundation, i looked at the grade boundaries 2016 june and it said 27 for C in french unit 1, and 29 for C in french unit 2. I got 33 in unit 1 and 31 in unit 2, and they gave me a D. For Unit 3 got 63 (B) and for unit 4 I got 64(B). what happened did they change the boundaries at the last moment? also it says I got 33,31,63, and 64 in the 'mark equivalent' section.

ReputationRep:
    yeah - I got an A* in French 2, an A* in French 3, an A in French 4 and a D in French 1. I have no idea where that came from. I'm in edexcel though.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.