The Student Room Group

Core 1 Edexcel

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by nikhilksite
yes, yes it was

nice, thanks
I did almost every c1 past paper averaging 92% (would make silly mistakes) and did gold papers getting 85% at least. I will be lucky if got 40 marks for this exam. I spent so much time on that awful arithmetic series questions in the end I gave up, then i looked at the time and I started panicking (my hand was shaking and my hearts beating increased), than i saw all of my answers in fractions and made me panic even more. Also is it weird I find C2 much easier than C1?
How much marks was the last question guys?
Original post by Hasanalm
How much marks was the last question guys?

I think it was 12/13.
Reply 104
Original post by Raizelcadres
I did almost every c1 past paper averaging 92% (would make silly mistakes) and did gold papers getting 85% at least. I will be lucky if got 40 marks for this exam. I spent so much time on that awful arithmetic series questions in the end I gave up, then i looked at the time and I started panicking (my hand was shaking and my hearts beating increased), than i saw all of my answers in fractions and made me panic even more. Also is it weird I find C2 much easier than C1?

Mate, trust me, for me C2 is 10 times easier than C1! problem with C1, most questions take so much flippin time. Why couldn't they just ask prove sn formula lol.
Reply 105
I think it was 12/13.

Do you know the marks for the last part of the last question? or the last part of the arithmetic question?
I got y as 19/2 anyone else

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Supermanxxxxxx
I got y as 19/2 anyone else

Posted from TSR Mobile

i got 1/2
Ffs do you reckon they'll give Ecf marks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Legit this is me.
Answer for last question?
How many marks was the last question worth? I somehow missed it, goodbye A

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Reda2
Do you know the marks for the last part of the last question? or the last part of the arithmetic question?

The last question had 3 parts to it if i remember correctly. I think it was 5 marks to find the area of the 4 points making a quadrilateral. But I am not 100% certain since I knew how miserably I failed
Original post by Princepieman
LOL that exam had the worst numbers I've ever seen in my life. Edexcel purposely ****ing with my mind when I'm trying to do Maths

Posted from TSR Mobile

What you u got??
Reply 114
Original post by Oscarchow
How to square root a huge fraction?????

You just square root the top and bottom (:
i dont understand what i was calculating lool i got K=9 ?????
Original post by george1999
How many marks was the last question worth? I somehow missed it, goodbye A

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too m8, devastated.
Original post by Reda2
Mate, trust me, for me C2 is 10 times easier than C1! problem with C1, most questions take so much flippin time. Why couldn't they just ask prove sn formula lol.

Lol same I was hoping they would ask for the proof of sn.
When do the model answers get released give or take ?????

:smile:
Ffs how is k=41/8? i got 29/4??? if i got this wrong this means i got the whole flipping question wrong wtf.....!!! thats like 9 marks down the drain you cnt be srs.

Quick Reply

Latest