Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cll_ws)
    The live points shows all points scored in today's games. Do you have any Switzerland/Slovakia/Romania/Russia players?

Also, you know you can switch your captain daily right? Could've captained one of your French players tonight, and switched to Kroos if they didn't score big.

Seems like Payet might be the player to have. I don't have him Probably would've brought him for Pogba earlier today if i'd had time. Only just got my starting 11 sorted in time after finishing work at 1 30pm.
    Ah. Found it. Slightly embarrassing; I knew it was for the whole day, but even though I checked about five times I didn't notice that I do actually have Rodriguez of Switzerland :embarrassed:.
    Also yeah I knew I could change captain, but for some reason that didn't occur to me when I did all my transfers yesterday... I had a bit of a common sense nightmare yesterday tbh.:facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Who to make captain for today then - Dier, Alli, Howedes, Kroos or Muller?
    Think I'm gonna go for Kroos, not confident of England keeping a clean sheet, and Kroos was great against Poland.

Edit - just seen "tactical changes are available until 15:00 hrs" - that's helpful, lets see how we do first half!
    Edit Edit - firstly, ARGH! Secondly, it's now 14:48, but I can't change captain... that's not helpful UEFA!

ReputationRep:
    Always miss the ****ing deadlines.
    Got Kroos on the bench
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Decent day so far with an Alli assist and 3 Germans playing later.

Really not sure when to play my WC. I'm perfectly happy with my time right now but it seems a bit redundant keeping it for the knockout stages when you get a free one and then 6 transfers every matchday. When are other people playing theirs?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Decent day so far with an Alli assist and 3 Germans playing later.

Really not sure when to play my WC. I'm perfectly happy with my time right now but it seems a bit redundant keeping it for the knockout stages when you get a free one and then 6 transfers every matchday. When are other people playing theirs?
    How do you play it?

Also when can you make subs/change captains?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    How do you play it?

Also when can you make subs/change captains?
    You can do it every morning before 2pm (or after 11:30pm at night if you're still up). I always do my changes when I get to my desk at work in the morning, it helps that my colleague who I sit next to also has a fantasy team so one of us always reminds the other!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    You can do it every morning before 2pm (or after 11:30pm at night if you're still up). I always do my changes when I get to my desk at work in the morning, it helps that my colleague who I sit next to also has a fantasy team so one of us always reminds the other!
    Missed it pretty much everyday since the tournament started lol

ReputationRep:
    You can use the wildcard by just doing more than one transfer. When you confirm, it'll say "transfer limit exceeded", and you can either continue, and lose points, or choose the "use wildcard" option which should come up. You can then do unlimited transfers until the next deadline.

ReputationRep:
    Looking at how the transfer numbers change, the most value is wildcarding before the quarters.

Got 2FT so will sell Giroud and someone else.

Having a mare. Going to end up with Ronaldo (c) again!

Who would you captain: Juanfran, Perisic or Nolito? With the lack of goals I might just take Juanfran's 6 points and stick. But Perisic appeals and I have Ronaldo as back up.

ReputationRep:
    Nolitooooooo.

Captained Perisic in the end but I'll take it.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Perisic goal, Giaccheneri CS, Morata goal and Juanfran close to a CS. Been a great day!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Ranked 620 overall. Not bad.

ReputationRep:
    Argh - gamble of putting Szalai in for Muller didn't work, expected him to start after scoring against Austria. Only lost one point though so its not too bad.

On another note - Ronaldo XD :laugh:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    So many people will have had Ronaldo captain as well

I'm definitely taking Alaba out. He clearly wasn't fit tonight.

ReputationRep:
    Ronaldo cost me the WC FF. He's going to cost me the Euros too.

He's gone after the groups.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    I'm doing all my changes at work!

Was so close to taking Rami out this morning, thank **** I didn't :lol:
    Can keep him for whole tournament. Not many players we can do that with.

Joint top with you (I think). Guessing you don't have Ronaldo? At least he ended up with 2 points because he won the pen, so no loss.

(Original post by asr11)
    Before 2pm every day. It's tricky for those who are at school/work tbh.
    Yeah because nobody has a lunch break or a smart phone.

I have two FT and I want to sell Giroud and Stanciu. Will just wait for team news. Will keep Giroud if he starts, potentially switch to Stancu if not.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by little_wizard123)
    Can keep him for whole tournament. Not many players we can do that with.

Joint top with you (I think). Guessing you don't have Ronaldo? At least he ended up with 2 points because he won the pen, so no loss..
    Yeh Men Behaving Chadli is me. What's your overall rank? I'm on 566.

I haven't gone anywhere near Ronaldo. It's not been the best tournament for the "big name" strikers tbh, I have absolutely no idea who to go for in attack with my WC. Morata is staying so there's 2 slots up for grabs. Muller probably will stay because Germany are guaranteed to make last 4/final, and Giroud is getting dumped.

My defence on the other hand i'm very happy with. Juanfran, Hector, Giaccheneri, Strinic & Rami are all staying after group stage team reset.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Yeh Men Behaving Chadli is me. What's your overall rank? I'm on 566.

I haven't gone anywhere near Ronaldo. It's not been the best tournament for the "big name" strikers tbh, I have absolutely no idea who to go for in attack with my WC. Morata is staying so there's 2 slots up for grabs. Muller probably will stay because Germany are guaranteed to make last 4/final, and Giroud is getting dumped.

My defence on the other hand i'm very happy with. Juanfran, Hector, Giaccheneri, Strinic & Rami are all staying after group stage team reset.
    Same.

Well no, but weren't to know that at the beginning. Goals will come. Ronaldo has had 20 shots so far because opposition has been crap - any other time and he'd have a couple of goals.

Disappointed with Muller so far - well overpriced for earlier rounds but good later on.

I have Dier and Boateng over Giacc and Strinic. Isn't Strinic banned for final game? When are you using WC? I'm happy with team so may as well save it.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by little_wizard123)
    I have Dier and Boateng over Giacc and Strinic. Isn't Strinic banned for final game? When are you using WC? I'm happy with team so may as well save it.
    Everyone on FFS seems to be playing theirs in the QF's. I don't see any reason to use mine now and you get a free one for the next matchday anyway so I'll have to use it then too.

First i've heard of him being banned. He's not flagged in the game, I know he was booked against Turkey but I don't think he was carded against the Czechs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Everyone on FFS seems to be playing theirs in the QF's. I don't see any reason to use mine now and you get a free one for the next matchday anyway so I'll have to use it then too.

First i've heard of him being banned. He's not flagged in the game, I know he was booked against Turkey but I don't think he was carded against the Czechs.
    I know he go booked frost game and I saw he only got point last game but realised it was because they conceded two. My bad.

Giroud and Payet rested today so that's my two FT sorted!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.