Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Have you ever been robbed? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biryani007)
    Fam we're from the same endz yo :eek:
    Swear down fam? Eyyy your dat spice dat chills outside dat bait halal chicken shop init :hand: man will say hi next time init

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zuki)
    Swear down fam? Eyyy your dat spice dat chills outside dat bait halal chicken shop init :hand: man will say hi next time init
    Nah don't say hi to me m8...my dad works in the butchers across the road...he'll come at you with his knife bruv :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    Nah don't say hi to me m8...my dad works in the butchers across the road...he'll come at you with his knife bruv :afraid:
    Say Wallah?

Ask him why he's competing with the butcher who's right next door lool.

ReputationRep:
    Yes

A girl robbed me

She robbed my heart

:emo:

ReputationRep:
    ey fam dat ain't even too hala tbh. Man will say hi to u from his car and drive away init :hand: u better say hi init man is risking his life n dat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zuki)
    ey fam dat ain't even too hala tbh. Man will say hi to u from his car and drive away init :hand: u better say hi init man is risking his life n dat
    Ah that's why you're safe, you've got a motor now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlifunArnab)
    Say Wallah?

Ask him why he's competing with the butcher who's right next door lool.
    He says they aren't as halal...we are 100% halal, they're like 60-75% halal :/

(Original post by Zuki)
    Nah I think I've seen you before tho...you have a diff gyal every week, driving around in pecknarm together in your micra...if you say hi to me your ratchet chick might jump me...allow it :hand:

ReputationRep:
    He says they aren't as halal...we are 100% halal, they're like 60-75% halal :/

Nah I think I've seen you before tho...you have a diff gyal every week, driving around in pecknarm together in your micra...if you say hi to me your ratchet chick might jump me...allow it :hand:
    Lol. I know one of the brothers who works there (I think it's your dads store) and he gives me free drinks and that when I go past there.

Don't tell your dad init.

ReputationRep:
    My house was robbed last yr i managed 2 find out who it is and i beat him up soo badly ! if i carried on he probz would of died .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlifunArnab)
    Lol. I know one of the brothers who works there (I think it's your dads store) and he gives me free drinks and that when I go past there.

Don't tell your dad init.
    I don't even know what you're talking about...I was just kidding, I'm not from London :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I got robbed inside my mates house once.

ReputationRep:
    No, I haven't personally...thank goodness for that.

But two of my brothers have been robbed at knife point before And one of my old friends had her house robbed 3 times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zuki)
    I was mugged at knife point once :cry2:
    sorry :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I have been recently burglarized. My place was totally ransacked in the process and several valuables were stolen. This burglary inspired me to look online for the plaes to hide my cash and treasures around my house. I found a conversation with a burglar here https://secretstorages.com/hide-mone...ith-a-burglar/ . A burglar recommends people to leave some money and fake jewelry that look real in obvious places. Most burglars would leave a house immediately after finding your "valuables" .

ReputationRep:
    Someone once attempted to mug me and a friend outside a cinema in my home town.There were two of them and two us, they demanded our phones but they were either stupid or not serious about it because they believed us when we said we didn't have them. They took my friend's bag, but there wasn't much in it and she had her purse in her pocket. Not really much of an experience but I was a bit shaken up for a while afterwards, I was only about 15 at the time.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Well I fell in love with this girl once and she robbed me of my...

Spoiler:
    Show

Just kidding. Das gay mayne

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.