Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I love my younger sister in that way watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Okay before anyone will judge me quickly stop and hear me out. I know it's incredible wrong and it makes my stomach crawl but I haven't been brought up with my sister (half), we share the same mum but I went to live with my dad near his job. Since we were younger we would see each other monthly but then it got to once every 3 months. Please understand I've not had a stable family life, I have no other siblings and no friends and I'm incredibly antisocial. My sister is exactly 16 months younger than me (I'm 17 as year) and I hadn't seen her for quite a few months like I really didn't care too much about her until we had a family wedding and I got this empty stomach feeling that I can't describe but I was so attracted to her, she was all idk like womanly? Does that sound stupid and I couldn't believe I was related to her and I'm so ugly - fast forward abit I asked my dad if I could stay at my mums over Easter 2016 and I literally loved it when it was just me and her, we would watch films together, I would help her with her homework and I even met her boyfriend who i am really idk envious of. I feel bad because I know this is wrong like I have really bad urges to just make love to her but I do no I really do this is repulsive. I did asked her to kiss me and she did on the cheek but I felt I wanted more. It hurts me all the time thinking about how much I love her and I know my mum would have a heart attack if she knew, I don't know what to do I can't eat nor sleep I just want to kiss her, have sex and I have come so close to losing control of myself that I don't see my mum anymore. I literally don't know
    Ok Mr Lannister, how's Westeros this time of year?

ReputationRep:
    Get out more / 10

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrianMcEgg)
    You could use the same argument for paedophilia
    no because that isnt consensual fool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iamamarxist)
    no because that isnt consensual fool
    A paedophile doesn't necessarily act on their desires. It's just a description of who they are. So yeah, it could be an argument.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Maybe if she was your stepsister it would be understandable, but you's do share the same mother so try your best to stay of the sister loving.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 3, 2016
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.