Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukey0071)
    Thank you, this guy is a ******. He probably sad because of infinite warfare.
    Ignore him look at his username like literally ignore him on your block list.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    Ignore him look at his username like literally ignore him on your block list.
    Ok I will do it

ReputationRep:
    You're probably at a goddamn library now aint ya lol using the school computer. Go to sleep you'll win the next warcraft game ok.
    talking from experience eh?

you seem in a good mood, shame once your benefits are cut you wont be able to afford the internet anymore

ReputationRep:
    Lol I probably need to sign out soon haha.
    I think you really do! hahaha & by the way that person *****.please what a beg tho. Like get a life. Like excuse me *****, can I help you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    I think you really do! hahaha & by the way that person *****.please what a beg tho. Like get a life. Like excuse me *****, can I help you?
    Nah don't do that he's worth **** all go to bed good luck with everything.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you mate, I need to go to bed haha, I got exam tomorrow so good night to you all

ReputationRep:
    Ty you too! Ok, this is like my final goodbye, lol, BYEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Good night, byeeeee!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I think diet is important because of protiens, without them, how am I going to build my muscles, I eat a lot of protein like yesterday, I ate 18oz of steak which is quite achieving for me hahahaha.

Lifting sets is good for me because I use free weight to lift them up but after a few reps, I'm struggled a lot hahah
    I think work out ona light stomach like some whole carbs and grain like a granola bar or some almonds or something and then work out and then eat a steak with something green as it's fibre and it'll help you pass the meat which is a healthy fat that'll supplement healthy weight gain. That's as much as I know. I'm not sure if you can bulk on just lettuce lol

ReputationRep:
    its not banter its beef (im sorry i had to)

but your exactly right, we live in a society where 10 year olds wear full on makeup, religion is an issue and everyone is oppressed, nobody wants to accept others and even worse, bullying still happens.

you say youre in gcses? if your on study leave wouldnt affect you as much but do report it, but because your death doesnt make you any less human that me or them, we're equal mate and they cant see it.

good luck with gcses and getting them in trouble, thats always the best part! mae sure you pack some popcorn

ReputationRep:
    Good night, byeeeee!!!!!!
    Goodnight, Sweet dreams, and stay strong bro!

ReputationRep:
    I think work out ona light stomach like some whole carbs and grain like a granola bar or some almonds or something and then work out and then eat a steak with something green as it's fibre and it'll help you pass the meat which is a healthy fat that'll supplement healthy weight gain. That's as much as I know. I'm not sure if you can bulk on just lettuce lol
    Hahaha exactly mate, that's will be cool though. Good night.

ReputationRep:
    Goodnight, Sweet dreams, and stay strong bro!
    You too!!

ReputationRep:
    Tell ur school and society is stupid they need to learn a lesson .in society if they see a disabled person they take the mick society needs to learn its not right to discriminate someone because of the way they are.but be strong and trust karma will hit them in the face .

ReputationRep:
    I think diet is important because of protiens, without them, how am I going to build my muscles, I eat a lot of protein like yesterday, I ate 18oz of steak which is quite achieving for me hahahaha.

Lifting sets is good for me because I use free weight to lift them up but after a few reps, I'm struggled a lot hahah
    Have you had a read of the Fitness FAQ here mate? Here if not
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3014757

Full of useful info for beginners

ReputationRep:
    Having been bullied all through my childhood and even as a adult. (it never stops so grow a thick skin) I can honestly say that I have found the only two ways to deal with people that bully, you have to become friends or make sure they will never want to cross you again. I'm not saying go stab or shoot them that's just mental but if they think you are more of a presence ether socially or physically they will stop. They feel the need to intimidate or ridicule you because they feels like they don't belong and have to prove that they fit better than you. If you find your own way to stand your ground it will stop be it comedy, violence or confidence you need to find your strength and make sure they know that you are better than them and they will no longer affect you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crookdeuce)
    Sorry to hear about it
    pls dont kill me i love u
    What? :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Who tf **** bullies a deaf person first of all? That's disgusting.

So sorry you have to go through that, I'm not one to encourage violence but I'd make sure they don't take me for the mick again. If they don't hear they must feel and then maybe they won't dare try you again.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone making fun of my hearings and my voice and after that, they keep saying its banter.
    WTF is wrong with this society?
    Everyone should respect each other.
    choke-slam em

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smallville987)
    One way to deal with it, i know from experience - people saying "tell the teacher" "tell someone" oh shut up maybe in your generation but nowadays that NEVER works. Get up and beat the crap out those people, they'll stop.
    It has never worked. Some parents just don't like telling their kids to beat the crap out of other kids.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.