Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jodie2612)
    Omg I got -1648 and so did my friend 😁 Maybe I got 1/75 😂😂
    No chin up you got more than 1, you got 4 mark because it was a 4 mark question. You still have hope my friend.

ReputationRep:
    i did

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rager6amer)
    Given that the core 2 exam is tomorrow, i wanted to make this thread so that by the time people are hopefully reading this, we can all help to build the core 2 unofficial mark scheme.

With the help of others i was able to create a more 'official' unofficial mark scheme for core 1 which you can view at the bottom of this post but as soon as core 2 has finished, its time to get the next mark scheme up!

If you can remember specific questions with their marks and answers post them below and i can eventually add it together in a more official document. Hopefully core 2 has gone well for people! If not, the grade boundaries will most likely be lower
    Hey guys, apologies about not getting the C2 mark scheme up i had to revise for stats 1. If anybody did the stats exam today, come and check out my recent thread about it so we can get a discussion going! The thread is located here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4150239

ReputationRep:
    Rager6amer i have the C2 and S1 papers on me rn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xs4)
    Rager6amer i have the C2 and S1 papers on me rn
    Ooo would you be able to send me some pictures of the s1 paper?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.