Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would you date a woman who drinks beers and has tattoos? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimarshmallow)
    Oh yay, my main goal in life is to be the kind of person you disapprove of.

I sometimes drink my cider from the bottle and I almost always drink it while swearing at the football in the pub with my dad and brother.
    :kungfu::girl::kungfu:

ReputationRep:
    Tattoos don't represent a person for who they are. Some people just don't like them because they find them to ruin a person's natural beauty. But, a person should be beautiful for who they are inside, more than just their looks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue_Mason)
    Its is not as simple as ignoring and not looking, as you need to understand it like this.
    It is important that women present themselves with class and not as a sex worker.
    Our grandparents and great presents had class,style and honor, no swear words or tattoos.
    If a woman wants to look/dress like a sex worker, let her be. It's not YOUR choice to make. How a woman dresses does not determine her self-worth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bones-mccoy)
    If a woman wants to look/dress like a sex worker, let her be. It's not YOUR choice to make. How a woman dresses does not determine her self-worth.
    how you present yourself will determine your self worth, i mean you would not be with a guy that wore trousers below his waist, and likes to wear hoodies indoors.

ReputationRep:
    I'm straight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by student.feed)
    I'm straight.
    We are all straight?

ReputationRep:
    We are all straight?
    I'm a girl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by student.feed)
    I'm a girl
    oh, nvm

ReputationRep:
    how you present yourself will determine your self worth, i mean you would not be with a guy that wore trousers below his waist, and likes to wear hoodies indoors.
    No, it doesn't. I honestly can't believe how stupidly judgemental you are. Stop making assumptions about me or anyone else - you have no idea whether I'd date someone who dressed like that. How someone acts towards other people, their personality, morals and ethics dictates what kind of person they are. Nothing else.

Also "likes to wear hoodies indoors" lmao it's the clothes police

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)

I just had a can of cider with the F1...

ReputationRep:
    No, it doesn't. I honestly can't believe how stupidly judgemental you are. Stop making assumptions about me or anyone else - you have no idea whether I'd date someone who dressed like that. How someone acts towards other people, their personality, morals and ethics dictates what kind of person they are. Nothing else.

Also "likes to wear hoodies indoors" lmao it's the clothes police
    so would your parents approve of such person, who has an interesting choice in fashion?
    Yes wearing a hood over your head is inappropriate, i know you wouldn't date someone who dresses like an extra on Jeremy kyle.

ReputationRep:
    so would your parents approve of such person, who has an interesting choice in fashion?
    Yes wearing a hood over your head is inappropriate, i know you wouldn't date someone who dresses like an extra on Jeremy kyle.
    Yeah. they would. And even if they didn't, it wouldn't matter because I'm 22 and it's my choice who I do or don't date?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimarshmallow)
    I just had a can of cider with the F1...

you sound like you could beat me up

ReputationRep:
    Sure, why not? :dontknow:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Would I marry one? Probably not! :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Can't stand the smell of beer breath.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Sure, why not? :dontknow:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Would I marry one? Probably not! :mmm:
    but how could you date a woman who is not marriage material

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. they would. And even if they didn't, it wouldn't matter because I'm 22 and it's my choice who I do or don't date?
    fair enough, but we all drw a line when it comes to dating preference.

ReputationRep:
    Shall I draw you a Venn diagram with two discs encompassing girls you'd like to rag-doll and girls you'd like to take home to mom and dad?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Shall I draw you a Venn diagram with two discs encompassing girls you'd like to rag-doll and girls you'd like to take home to mom and dad?
    no thank you foo, but i cannot be with a woman unless she is marriage material.

ReputationRep:
    What is marriage material?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.