Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katiee224)
    Are you really asking strangers on the internet whether or not you should give some guy head?:curious:
    Next thread from OP-

Missionary or no?

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Hi guys basically I've known this guy for nearly a year through some friends and stuff, we used to talk for a bit and he used to try and flirt with me saying i was pretty and stuff like that but only through whatsapp
    A few days ago he's started to talk to me again and tells be about these girls (that I know of) who've given him head and all the details, he's probably bul*****ing 25% of the time but he's exaggerating.
    He's asked if I want to link up and 'do the same' and I dont actually know, part of me is curious and because he's so distant to me none of my friends will know what i've done. The other part of me knows he will start telling other people what i've done, but i'll never come across these people unless I want to.
    I'm 16 and he's in the year above, but I don't know whether I should ?
    So you also want to be another girl who gives him head, why don't you go for a guy who hasn't had head from all these other girls. Doesn't that disgust you?

Look for a fresh innocent guy just like you.

ReputationRep:
    Just don't do it, just don't..

ReputationRep:
    Do whateva tha **** you wanna do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jbman690)
    Preach it pastor jbman, bring forth the teachings of Lord gains

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    Next thread from OP-

Missionary or no?
    Swiftly followed by-

Need advice, bf dumped me for using TSR during sex

ReputationRep:
    Wait until steak and blowjob day...that'll get his todger going.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariaa17)
    I wouldn't give any guy head even if they paid me a million pounds
    Same here

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yingzhu2)
    suck his D I C K.

I would because I have done it before with a boy called Thomas tang
    Nah

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys basically I've known this guy for nearly a year through some friends and stuff, we used to talk for a bit and he used to try and flirt with me saying i was pretty and stuff like that but only through whatsapp
    A few days ago he's started to talk to me again and tells be about these girls (that I know of) who've given him head and all the details, he's probably bul*****ing 25% of the time but he's exaggerating.
    He's asked if I want to link up and 'do the same' and I dont actually know, part of me is curious and because he's so distant to me none of my friends will know what i've done. The other part of me knows he will start telling other people what i've done, but i'll never come across these people unless I want to.
    Lets stop and think about this methodically.
    No.
    Next he will tell people and bring shame to you and your family.
    In addition... is he going to return the favour?
    Further what will you benefit from giving head? Nothing but a sore throat.
    Finally, it tastes disgusting and.. ew
    You could be swallowing or dealing with thousands of lives that could have been.
    It could ruin your makeup and it'll feel nasty.
    There is plenty more **** in the sea, probably bigger as well
    Thank you for your time.
    You're welcome by the way.

ReputationRep:
    What?! No, certainly not!

Unless you want a lot of regret and his entire cohort of friends to know you gave him head

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jbman690)
    (Original post by donutellme)
    Preach it pastor jbman, bring forth the teachings of Lord gains
    MAYYYYYNe get da F*** out da way. I'm makin all kinds of gainz... all kindzzz

No but seriously OP have some ****ing dignity for yourself lmao.

ReputationRep:
    You should be studying not worrying about some player :nah::nah::nah:

ReputationRep:
    At least make sure you get him to go down on you to make it fair, or make some other fair deal like that.

Don't do it he's gonna tell everyone. I'm a guy if you want we can set something up, let me know.

ReputationRep:
    If you're not 100% sure about something sexually I wouldn't recommend it

ReputationRep:
    ****ing nope the **** out of there.

He's a virgin, guarantee it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)
    MAYYYYYNe get da F*** out da way. I'm makin all kinds of gainz... all kindzzz

No but seriously OP have some ****ing dignity for yourself lmao.
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYNEEE EEEEEEEEEEE ....... FU.CK youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

ReputationRep:
    How this post has 7 pages I will never know. But if things must be cleared up once and for all, here goes:

The answer is clear. Where's the most amount of regret likely to come from? Doing it, or not doing? Curiousity is an important virtue, however, there is a right time to indulge into what you are curious about. The scenario you have suggested is probably not it, a time will come though. You are far more likely to regret doing it, than you are to regret not doing it and waiting for a better and more ripe opportunity. But the decision is yours.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 30, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.