The Student Room Group

lets sue edexcel

Scroll to see replies

lol no offense but you can't just go and blame the exam board every time you find an exam hard.
Original post by gameofno
lets go purge/massacre edexcel bc their exams are lit giving me depression

edit: guys, you need to CHILL. if you don't wanna listen to people complaining why tf are you on the thread? venting makes me feel better, and if you don't like that, literally gtfo its not even my problem. If I wanna talk about how crappy the exams are, its my god damn opinion, and i can do what i want. yall are being immature asf by just getting depressed that im complaining. if my whining is annoying you so much, why the hell are you spending your time reading it and replying? jesus. the maturity level rn is 0. nobody told you to come read this. this is just for anyone who feels the same away. get out

But their exams are the easiest of all the boards?

[
Reply 102

edit: guys, you need to CHILL. if you don't wanna listen to people complaining why tf are you on the thread? venting makes me feel better, and if you don't like that, literally gtfo its not even my problem. If I wanna talk about how crappy the exams are, its my god damn opinion, and i can do what i want. yall are being immature asf by just getting depressed that im complaining. if my whining is annoying you so much, why the hell are you spending your time reading it and replying? jesus. the maturity level rn is 0. nobody told you to come read this. this is just for anyone who feels the same away. get out

Why what did they do?
Original post by sfaraj
ayyyeee, what you sueing them for? im sueing them for bio

same - i did my resit for unit 1 yesterday and 90% was application to plant cells - even my teachers thought that was odd
Sit down and read.

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by _Xenon_
Will I be able to cope with A levels maths and science

Of course, if you put the work in! I got an A* in GCSE maths last year but ive found AS maths quite hard... But thats just me!

Im not taking any sciences but in my school most people taking chemistry and biology got Bs last year... so i guess if you work hard, do all the homework and past papers, you'll be fine even if you didnt get a top grade at GCSE :smile:
Original post by siamesedaffodil
Of course, if you put the work in! I got an A* in GCSE maths last year but ive found AS maths quite hard... But thats just me!

Im not taking any sciences but in my school most people taking chemistry and biology got Bs last year... so i guess if you work hard, do all the homework and past papers, you'll be fine even if you didnt get a top grade at GCSE :smile:

OK thanks! :smile:
I'm teaching myself the whole course over the summer so it isn't so stressful during the year
Original post by sfaraj
can we sue ocr as well please?

Why????? OCR is one of the easiest exam boards...well for me:redface:
I know right?
Yeh guys lets do it. I ****ed up M3 cause none of the questions i had ever seen in past papers and i woz revisin for like 4 years. I only needed a Cee azwel.
Proper ****ed it up.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by *Alisha*
Why????? OCR is one of the easiest exam boards...well for me:redface:

because i want lower grade boundaries :frown:
Original post by physicsmaths
Yeh guys lets do it. I ****ed up M3 cause none of the questions i had ever seen in past papers and i woz revisin for like 4 years. I only needed a Cee azwel.
Proper ****ed it up.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You aren't supposed to be able to do well by memorising types of questions though. :erm:
Sue exexcel AND ocr. Jesus Christ those c1 and c2 papers gave me syphilis

yhh come
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
You aren't supposed to be able to do well by memorising types of questions though. :erm:

I was joking, I am pretty sure I got 100.
Reply 115
Original post by BirdIsWord
Sue exexcel AND ocr. Jesus Christ those c1 and c2 papers gave me syphilis

hahahahahah
Original post by _Xenon_
The exam was harder than A levels!

That's concerning if you think the level of difficulty surpassed that at A level....
The self entitlement with exams lately is ridiculous...

Kids.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Wolfram Alpha
That's concerning if you think the level of difficulty surpassed that at A level....

I was joking man! :biggrin:
Original post by _Xenon_
I was joking man! :biggrin:

That's relieving to know. :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest