Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    FireFreezer77 he has really come out of his shell which i am proud of! Hes just a kind, thoughtful person!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Everyone on here!
    Everyone is so amazing and helpful and it's become a great place for me to be!
    So everyone is amazing!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    But these special few are even more amazing!
    Amellia123, Leviathan1741, AthiaKarim, Blondie987, Changing Skies and SinsNotTragedies!!!
    Thanks lovely you're amazing too!

ReputationRep:
    Uhh, probably Ethereal World because she seems to have done quite well for herself both academically and professionally. I mean, she's a source of inspiration for me personally

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    scnotcrazy

Stacey™ has proved to be an inspired appointee to the first Cave™ Internship. Her friendly attitude towards colleagues and customers is a delight.

You are batshit crazy bear :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salamandastron)
    Would agree with this :yes: also more than that like she is a proper person like she just does what she wants like goes outside just randomly without having to notify anyone and goes out to places like starbuck's and like idk why but that is really inspiring because i want the freedom to do that someday

-------------
    Well idk if i have the right to be 'proud' of anyone on here as imho you can only be proud of something you have put work into, however i certainly do admire the following individuals...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    -Airmed, Deyesy and anyone in the MH place because you all deal with such crap but are still so lovely at the same time
    -z33 because you have it rough but still keep going
    -ravioliyears because you are generally inspiring (and nothing inspires me so i don't use that lightly :hugs:)
    -||TheUnknown|| and SinsNotTragedies because you are always lovely no matter what :lovehug:
    -Ethereal World because for the reasons above and because you put up with me on a daily basis which you need a medal for
    -Changingskies but too awkward to tag :blushing: i admire your beauty and how nice you are to people
    -KoreanSpammer for how well and eloquently you argue things
    Thank you although I do speak like a roadman sometimes :rofl: :rofl:

But seriously thanks cause I debate at my current university and I aspire to be like the prime minister one day :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Well just don't speak like David Cameron and you will be ok

Bet you are a Corbynite with that attitude.

ReputationRep:
    Well just don't speak like David Cameron and you will be ok
    Lol dw I certainly won't. Leftie liberal 4 LYF.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    Awww this is such a thoughful gesture :hugs: i would have to say i am very proud of you too, seeing as you've not exactly had it easy with life recently yet you have still pulled through to the otherside! :five::jumphug:
    Aww its ok! :hugs:
    Why thankyou! I really appreciate that!
    No its not been easy but its mostly good now
    Yup i tried so hard and it pulled off!
    But your awesome!! :jumphug: :five:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leviathan1741)
    FireFreezer77 :hugs:
    Why thankyou :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Why thankyou :hugs:
    I didn't think I needed to bother giving a reason!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AthiaKarim)
    FireFreezer77 he has really come out of his shell which i am proud of! Hes just a kind, thoughtful person!
    Aww thanks!
    Thats the first time anyones said that to me before!!
    Thats so nice of you!!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Well idk if i have the right to be 'proud' of anyone on here as imho you can only be proud of something you have put work into, however i certainly do admire the following individuals...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    -Airmed, Deyesy and anyone in the MH place because you all deal with such crap but are still so lovely at the same time
    -ravioliyears because you are generally inspiring (and nothing inspires me so i don't use that lightly :hugs:)
    -||TheUnknown|| and SinsNotTragedies because you are always lovely no matter what :lovehug:
    -Ethereal World because for the reasons above and because you put up with me on a daily basis which you need a medal for
    -Changingskies but too awkward to tag :blushing: i admire your beauty and how nice you are to people
    :hugs: Thank you so much, lovely xx My inbox is open if you need anything or just want a chat. :yep: :penguinhug: :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Changing Skies)
    Thanks lovely you're amazing too!
    No worries honey!
    Why thankyou!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Would agree with this :yes: also more than that like she is a proper person like she just does what she wants like goes outside just randomly without having to notify anyone and goes out to places like starbuck's and like idk why but that is really inspiring because i want the freedom to do that someday

-------------
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :fan: You're too kind, I can't put into words how much I admire you. :love: You are so caring, and you are passionate in everything that you do. :cube:

ReputationRep:

-------------
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Thank you so much! I appreciate that you've considered me :lovehug: I don't get a lot of recognition irl so thank you again

ReputationRep:
    BirdIsWord he's pretty alpha unlike the other beta orbiters on here

@z33 for putting my drawing as profile pic
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Very Important Poster
    usycool1 for getting marvellous grades at A-level getting and meeting a Medicine offer from a top tier University.

ReputationRep:

-------------
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Says you? :lovie:

ReputationRep:
    she is a proper person like she just does what she wants like goes outside just randomly without having to notify anyone and goes out to places like starbuck's and like idk why but that is really inspiring because i want the freedom to do that someday
    wut? Am I missing something?

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.