Why are humans lives greater than animals? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _mxrky)
    anyone who thinks an humans life is greater than a animals life is a moron
    Changed that for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by screwsociety)
    Why?

What if the human is a rapist who rapes everything. Is it still absorb to pick the animal over the human?
    What if the animal in question kills and rapes everything? Would you save that animal?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spidle)
    What if the animal in question kills and rapes everything? Would you save that animal?
    No.

ReputationRep:
    Can you say why animals lives are greater than humans? A fact, not an opinion.

ReputationRep:
    Natural instinct? So are a lot of thing society says is wrong. Here are just a few

1) rape is natural

2) walking around naked is natural

3) Murder is natural

What sort of difference are you going to make to this world? I mean the average human makes no difference to the world. So your live is insignificant by that logic.

No, as neither of those things are natural, as conscious and empathy is what makes us human.
    I contribute to my society, again a cow is breed to be a resource, and again I am not average.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue_Mason)
    No, as neither of those things are natural, as conscious and empathy is what makes us human.
    I contribute to my society, again a cow is breed to be a resource, and again I am not average.
    Yes they are natural. Do you even know what natural means?

empathy? empathy? empathy? Humans don't have much empathy at all. They put themselves before everything.

You make no difference to the world. If you weren't here would the world care? the vast vast vast vast majority of people don't even know you exist. Again by your logic you're not important in terms of the world.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pelaitsc45)
    Can you say why animals lives are greater than humans? A fact, not an opinion.
    I cant no. Because its an opinion.

(Original post by Blue_Mason)
    What do you a frog with no brain?

A tadpole
    sorry, l don't get it.

ReputationRep:
    I cant no. Because its an opinion.
    A detrimental and idiotic opinion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pelaitsc45)
    A detrimental and idiotic opinion.
    Can you use facts to show it is an idiotic opinion?

your opinion is evil because it leads to unnecessary suffering.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EricPiphany)
    sorry, l don't get it.

Okay, what do you call a dog that eats pork?

A sausage dog

ReputationRep:
    Yes they are natural. Do you even know what natural means?

empathy? empathy? empathy? Humans don't have much empathy at all. They put themselves before everything.

You make no difference to the world. If you weren't here would the world care? the vast vast vast vast majority of people don't even know you exist. Again by your logic you're not important in terms of the world.

Yes, but raping and murder are not natural instincts in humans.
    But my friends and family would care, I mean if I shot a cow and compensated a farmer, he would not care as much as it is just cow

ReputationRep:
    Give me a reason. A FACT and not an OPINION.

Nonne of yous will be able to do it because saying 'humans lives are of greater value than a humans is just an opinion'

**** humans.

I would save the life of an animal over any human anyday.
    It depends on your worldview/ beliefs, most people of faiths would say humans are special because they believe God or whatever created man in his image and therefore man is special amongst God's creation and holds a special place in the world

If you are an atheist there is no real objective reason to believe humans are any more special than any other species of animal except maybe that we are superior intellectually, technologically and linguistically to all other species on the earth and that superiority gives us right of dominion as only the strong survive anyway. It's just natural selection in action really

ReputationRep:
    Can you use facts to show it is an idiotic opinion?

your opinion is evil because it leads to unnecessary suffering.
    As top predators of the food chain, humans have the right to kill animals and eat meat (as we had to, to survive). This is exactly what other animals do though, they kill other animals to eat. Therefore, you must agree that the animals killing other animals is evil? Make up your mind, if what you're saying is that we are evil because we kill animals then you must be saying animals are also evil so therefore we are not greater, but not any worse.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=screwsociety;65329375]Yes I hate humans. stop asking hypothetical questions.

Are you vegan or vegetarian by any chance? So you're saying the friends, family's lives are the same as a cow? What has the cow done for you personally? If you believe all animals are the same as humans then you have to support all animals. You can't just chose the cute cuddley house pets and exclude dangerous animals like lion, tigers, or bears because they don't fit the cute image or included in the PETA videos.
    [/QUOTE}

I am vegan. I care about all life, including insects.

Going by your logic then most human are worth more than a mentally disables person.

I mean a mentally disabled person is never going to be able to contribute to society.

Its funny how people like you play the superior card by claiming that humans contribute to society so therefore are more important. Then when the same logic was used by the nazis to put the handicap down it all of a sudden does not seem like a good argument and you realise how evil you are. You are a nazi. You have the same mindset as a nazi.

if you say:

I am more important than an animal because I can contribute to society.

Then you cant disagree with the statement.

I am more important than the handicap because I can contribute to society.

You are a monster.

You're Missing out on good meat man, I would last less than a day, good on you

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=screwsociety;65341157]
    (Original post by SmileyVibe)

I hate humans because most of them are evil hypocritical scum.

I would love to watch this disgusting species go extinct.

Including yourself, friends, and family? Are they evil too, and not worth to you at all? If the human race went extinct you would not be enjoying the technology you're using right now or even alive to type that statement.
    Its impossible to convert monsters

What do you do in your spare time to help others? You just condemn people for valuing their own lives while you do the same. Its okay to value your own life and, the people you care about lives yet you condemn someone for the same actions and beliefs you hold true? You are not hypocritical because? Do you pat yourself on the back for calling people who fight for daily like soldiers who put their lives on the lines just so you can call them monsters? The people who do more good than you ever can are monsters if they chose to save a child over the cow you value so much?

Bet you would reject a rapists opinion if they said it is their right to rape whoever they want. Then that would be you acting high and mighty because you think everyone should have the same ideals and beliefs as you do and rejecting any perspective that doesn't go line with yours.

Rape? What does rape have to do with animals lives? you do realize even animals rape other animals, right? You think humans are the ones who are messed up and evil yet you deny that animals are not perfect cute things.

You so ****ing stupid. You were justifying the claim that humans are greater than animals becasue apparently humans can contribute to society more. I was just pointing out the same could be said about mentally disabled people. The average joe has more of an ability to contribute to society more than any mentally disabled person. The nazis used that same criteria to justify putting down handicap people

You're the one who said mental disable people were incapable of contributing to society and making false assumptions for the entire mental disabled population.
    So are you going to continue the whole Nazi thing? Do you even know what Nazi is? I don't think you do.
    So yothink you are superior to handicap people? They are less worthy than you?

Handicap people are worth more than ant or a dog. Despite any handicaps a person has their lives are more value than a cricket, grasshopper, and cow.

The point of this thread is to see if anyone can give me facts as to wht humans are greater than animals. And as expected no-one can give me any factual reasons and more retarded arguments like 'duh duh we top of the foor chain duh' 'duh I am just another evil piece of scum in the human race who think they better than every living thing in existence duh duh'

Can you please provide facts why humans lives are the same of animals? Please don't give the over used crap about "oh, they wont betray you" or "oh, they're loyal". So the people in your life you care, have they been good to you or treated well?
    You see, your opinions are opinions too. You believe what you say so heavily that you mistake your opinions as hardcore facts. Its like saying pink is better than red then making an entire thread dedicated to finding facts on why pink is better than red. You have no facts to provide yourself nor did you provide facts in your first post. A dog cannot learn basic math or do basic problems, and that is fact. What have you said that was factual? Oh, right. Nothing. You just think humans are bad despite being part of the human race. You just continue to say the same opinion over while most of the commenters have given you facts that you rejected to hold on to your opinions.

|Do all mirrors you look at break on you?
    No. I'm just curious if you start your morning by chanting "humans are evil" three times. If you are not human then what are you?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    If a superior live invaded earth and asked you to give them one reason why they shouldn't destroy humans what would you say?
    It'd be really easy to make the same sort of argument you're making now, claiming all lives are equal and thus the "superior" life form isn't superior and doesn't have the authority to destroy the human race.

ez game ggwp

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supersaps)
    The better question to ask is:

Why is Harambe's life so much 'greater' than the millions of chickens, cows & pigs killed everyday?

Why do people get so up-in-arms about this gorilla and arn't starting hashtags over #justicefordaisythecow?

The gorilla gives you an emotional response whereas the thousands of animals slaughtered everyday don't give you an emotional response. That's why people care.
    Because they're endangered species.

ReputationRep:
    No I am not kidding you ****ing monster. This whole paragraph is a disgrace, it shows how ignorant you are. How do you know animals don't have a sense of what is right and wrong? What do you mean by right and wrong anyway? Do you mean 'ANIMALS DONT HAVE THE SAME OPINION TO WHAT IR RIGHT AND WRONG AS ME SO THEY ARE WRONG'

Well I would call you an evil person. You no better than a nazi as far as I am concerned. You scumbag.

Also you are wrong about me sitting in my house living in absolute peace. I have been to many poor countries doing charity work. I went to syria a few years ago to help with aid word. Its people like you who are a disgrace. You think you know it all but you know **** all. Probably a rich spoilt butch who has never had a hard day in their live but somehow know how animals minds and the whole world works.
    First of all, I'm sorry you feel that way. Second of all, no studies have ever shown that animals have morality, the definition of morality is "
    Principles concerning the distinction between right and wrong or good and bad behaviour"
    Third, you have to realise that I'm not saying that it's okay to cause animals pain and sufferring.
    If you're trying to have a constructive debate you shouldn't get so angry, it just gives the image that you're cornered, plus getting so angry will never convince me of your opinion (which I don't even know what it is)
    You just kept bashing and swearing at me without presenting your argument or any evidence or sense of rationality.
    Last of all, I commend and applaud you for the charitable work you've done, Bravo. But, you were angry that I assumed that you sit in your absolute peace, yet you assumed the exact same thing with myself. I came to the UK a couple of years ago, before that I only lived in poor countries so I know what I'm talking about; people truly do not care about animals unless they're rich, that's the sad reality.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.