Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
    I'm joking... I'm onlu married once, and I had to divorce as my uncle wants to marry his daughter....
    AKA Hamoody wants to marry his daughter maria.x
    So I had to divorce his daughter
    +
    I want to get married as I am single right now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maria.x)
    That's what I perceived from what Hamoody has been telling me.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Have a fun life without me! May your husband/father treat you 'better' (if that is even possible) than I did
    Oh and Ramadan Kareem...

ReputationRep:
    That's what I perceived from what Hamoody has been telling me.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Have a fun life without me! May your husband/father treat you 'better' (if that is even possible) than I did
    Oh and Ramadan Kareem...
    You're not going to stop talking to me because of that though, are you? That's messed up. :mad:
    Uh, I'm not anyone's tsr daughter.
    Ramadan Kareem to you too! 15 mins left until 'athaan, wohoo.

ReputationRep:
    You're not going to stop talking to me because of that though, are you? That's messed up. :mad:
    Uh, I'm not anyone's tsr daughter.
    Ramadan Kareem to you too! 15 mins left until 'athaan, wohoo.
    No! Of course, I won't talking! Your still my day one, and the first person to give me a pity follow Jking
    Wait.... your not? So just wife then? Anyways!
    Nearly 5 hours left in london... Enjoy your Iftar And may allah accept the fast you have kept today...
    I'm not really struggling with the fast, but you are sooo lucky! it's sunny the first day of ramadan, when usually its pouring down with rain here.... Typical British Weather

ReputationRep:
    No! Of course, I won't talking! Your still my day one, and the first person to give me a pity follow Jking
    Wait.... your not? So just wife then? Anyways!
    Nearly 5 hours left in london... Enjoy your Iftar And may allah accept the fast you have kept today...
    I'm not really struggling with the fast, but you are sooo lucky! it's sunny the first day of ramadan, when usually its pouring down with rain here.... Typical British Weather
    Haha, aw it wasn't, you're nice. Um no, no one proposed to me. Thank you! The moment I was about to reply to you, the battery died and the site was open, it might've displayed that I was online or something while I was eating iftar. Aw thank you, it was delicious. I wasn't out, I rarely am so it makes no difference at all.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, aw it wasn't, you're nice. Um no, no one proposed to me. Thank you! The moment I was about to reply to you, the battery died and the site was open, it might've displayed that I was online or something while I was eating iftar. Aw thank you, it was delicious. I wasn't out, I rarely am so it makes no difference at all.
    Oh Ok nice to know that Oh.... that's my chance
    Your welcome. Oh lol.... No, I didn't realise you were online
    I'm rarely out and about too... Just that I have school, so I have to walk there and back...
    It's not that far though, but I have to do PE whilst fasting (Problems with not living in a Muslim Country, or going to a Islamic School)

ReputationRep:
    Oh Ok nice to know that Oh.... that's my chance
    Your welcome. Oh lol.... No, I didn't realise you were online
    I'm rarely out and about too... Just that I have school, so I have to walk there and back...
    It's not that far though, but I have to do PE whilst fasting (Problems with not living in a Muslim Country, or going to a Islamic School)
    Haha oh well, I'm too young for that. Okay thank God, that would've been creepy.
    You still have school? How come? I've been going to school just on exam days, I'm having two mcq exams left and the last day will be on Wednesday.
    I feel sorry for you.

ReputationRep:
    Haha oh well, I'm too young for that. Okay thank God, that would've been creepy.
    You still have school? How come? I've been going to school just on exam days, I'm having two mcq exams left and the last day will be on Wednesday.
    I feel sorry for you.
    Hmm. Same to be honest. Yep that would've been weird, like I was just hanging around on your profile. LMAO
    Yes, in the uk you have school until 18th July... I've had my end of year exams... Aw, that's sad, you still have exams left I hope you ace all of them I feel more sorry for you! :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    Hmm. Same to be honest. Yep that would've been weird, like I was just hanging around on your profile. LMAO
    Yes, in the uk you have school until 18th July... I've had my end of year exams... Aw, that's sad, you still have exams left I hope you ace all of them I feel more sorry for you! :bawling:
    uh, this is awkward. :rofl:
    wtf?? 18th of July? Yes, just two! I'm finishing school after two days so I'm safe to say that I am luckier. Aw, thank you. I wish you the best with your grades too. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    uh, this is awkward. :rofl:
    wtf?? 18th of July? Yes, just two! I'm finishing school after two days so I'm safe to say that I am luckier. Aw, thank you. I wish you the best with your grades too. :hugs:
    :lol: Haha...
    Yh, 18th soooo late + My birthday is in ramadan :bawling: when's yours? :innocent:
    Two is still a lot Yh, slightly luckier I guess, right now, I'm balancing helping my mum cook iftar and talking to you and someone else it's fun!

Your welcome, and thanks very much... I'm gonna need that luck

ReputationRep:
    :lol: Haha...
    Yh, 18th soooo late + My birthday is in ramadan :bawling: when's yours? :innocent:
    Two is still a lot Yh, slightly luckier I guess, right now, I'm balancing helping my mum cook iftar and talking to you and someone else it's fun!

Your welcome, and thanks very much... I'm gonna need that luck
    Which date? And omg, do you really not remember?
    It's not a lot, they're just multiple choice papers. Oh, you didn't have to do that, I'll just log out and continue with my studies.

Hamoody Do you remember when my birthday is? :mad: unlike some people!
    And do not look through old messages, it's cheating and that's 7araam.

ReputationRep:
    I've married 4 times.. so around 8 from me and the rest. I have no idea about
    Harem? Haraam? lol

ReputationRep:
    It's not a lot, they're just multiple choice papers. Oh, you didn't have to do that, I'll just log out and continue with my studies.

I just made a sarcastic joke about haraam and what do I see?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    7 represents the letter ح in Arabic, we do not have it as an English alphabet therefore you wouldn't understand.
    Nosy.

ReputationRep:
    7 represents the letter ح in Arabic, we do not have it as an English alphabet therefore you wouldn't understand.
    Nosy.
    What? I'm not being nosy, I see the post right there. And are you not trying to say 'that's haraam"...

ReputationRep:
    What? I'm not being nosy, I see the post right there. And are you not trying to say 'that's haraam"...
    Oh my god, what don't you understand? It was written in Arabic and that's something you wouldn't get.

ReputationRep:

Of course I remember , it's in April right? Do you want me to write down the exact date on here?
    Hahaha nuuuh, I didn't. It was quite recent, why would I need to look at the PMs? :rofl:

Bruh, lay off. Stop butting in. Don't argue with my Maria :spank:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hamoody)
    Of course I remember , it's in April right? Do you want me to write down the exact date on here?
    Hahaha nuuuh, I didn't. It was quite recent, why would I need to look at the PMs? :rofl:

Bruh, lay off. Stop butting in. Don't argue with my Maria :spank:
    Ee, April what?

ReputationRep:
    Ee, April what?
    It's between 1-20... that's for sure
    Spoiler:
    Show
    If I'm wrong I will write anything you want me to on a thread.
    You can make it as embarrasing for me as you want and no one will be able to trace it back on you
    And Wallahi, you have to tell me to write something.... ON a thread

ReputationRep:

20th...
    I'm sorry... I remembered the month... Just not the day exactly somewhere between 1-20
    OH right, multiple choice is calm... No, it's fine... Sorry for distracting you from your work...
    Please forgive me

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.