Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I don't want to go to Taraweeh - but I'm forced and if I do not go, my dad beats me. I thought it was Sunnah?
    LMAO your dad beats you. im sorry but that made me laugh i wnt lie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by junayd1998)
    cant even eat that much anyways just end up eating wheetabix and my mum tells me to drink a lot water. lool
    i sit there eating dates or rice crispies half asleep lol

and when i dont eat i regret it when i wake up properly lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    Wait, if you're not allowed to listen to music during Ramadan, how do people do their music exams?
    Ahh, that's a good question. I'll ask my friend and will let ya know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariam687)
    i sit there eating dates or rice crispies half asleep lol

and when i dont eat i regret it when i wake up properly lol
    trust im like i wish i ate more, but at the time you cant eat that much.

ReputationRep:
    Guys, will all of you gonna fast during exams?

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting on Tuesday, but if it did on Monday, I wouldn't keep it anyways, got history exam 2 hrs long tomoz, so nope. Starting TUESSDAYYYYYYY!

ReputationRep:
    trust im like i wish i ate more, but at the time you cant eat that much.
    yh :/

all im hoping is that my stomach dont start making noises in my 2 hr history exam tmorrow lmaoo

ReputationRep:

all im hoping is that my stomach dont start making noises in my 2 hr history exam tmorrow lmaoo
    oh you have your histroy exam tommrow thats peak, i dont think im doing it on my exams days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophia.f)
    Can't afford not to... literally; (£250 to charity if you miss one fast for anything other than illness or period, or you have to do 60 fasts to make up for one missed in Ramadhan!.... i would miss a few if i had the money to give to charity) What about you?

ReputationRep:

omg same here, it's proper awkward when people in the exam hall are surrounding you, and all someone hears your tummy rumble

ReputationRep:

Ahhh same here, got a history exam too. Luckily it's in the morning so it shouldn't be too bad. What time is yours?

ReputationRep:
    oh you have your histroy exam tommrow thats peak, i dont think im doing it on my exams days.
    yh, ik, im just gna do it ukno, see wht happens init

oh and braces cmin off tomorro LOOOL

bad breath for the dentist now srry LMAO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tasnia'x)
    omg same here, it's proper awkward when people in the exam hall are surrounding you, and all someone hears your tummy rumble
    oh well, they'll know why xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fatimah21)
    Ahhh same here, got a history exam too. Luckily it's in the morning so it shouldn't be too bad. What time is yours?
    morning aswell

8:45 till 10:45

ReputationRep:
    Wallah we are so blessed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zara0526)
    Can't afford not to... literally; (£250 to charity if you miss one fast for anything other than illness or period, or you have to do 60 fasts to make up for one missed in Ramadhan!.... i would miss a few if i had the money to give to charity) What about you?
    Ramadan starts either tomorrow or Tuesday.
    I really don't know tbh. My sister told me not to fast tomorrow as I've got history exam tomorrow, and to see how it goes. If it goes well then I can fast during the rest of exams. If I can't then I can miss fews. But I really want to fast because I want to be strong and I love facing challenges. I believe that Allah will give me strength to pass exams during fasting InshAllah. I think I'll be starting to fast on Tuesday even though Ramadan might start tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    Ramadan starts either tomorrow or Tuesday.
    I really don't know tbh. My sister told me not to fast tomorrow as I've got history exam tomorrow, and to see how it goes. If it goes well then I can fast during the rest of exams. If I can't then I can miss fews. But I really want to fast because I want to be strong and I love facing challenges. I believe that Allah will give me strength to pass exams during fasting InshAllah.
    Same here, i want to feel awake during the exam (which would mean not fasting) but i also want to gain as much rewards as possible and at the end of the day its up to Allah (swt) if i get a good grade or not. Inshallah your exams will go well 😉

ReputationRep:
    Someone said to listen to Surah Rahman. Which Reminded me of this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUNYAEgwkeY

Probably one of my personal favourite recitation of any surah. The tone and rhythm of the recitation makes it enjoyable to listen to

ReputationRep:
    yh, ik, im just gna do it ukno, see wht happens init

oh and braces cmin off tomorro LOOOL

bad breath for the dentist now srry LMAO
    LOOOOL straight savage. jk

ReputationRep:
    I'm planning on fasting through them. Only have 4 exams during Ramadan, so InShaAllah it'll go well ...(hopefully )

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 6, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.