Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Personally I wouldnt go for a girl taller than me and a lot of guys would say the same. Im 5'9ish (maybe 5'10) so I like girls my height or shorter.

It wouldn't feel right if she had to bend every time we kiss or I had to call her to get something on the top shelf lol maybe I would date a girl who was 1 or 2 inches taller than me if I really liked her. I think love would look past any differences in height.

However, if I was taller and you asked me the same question, I'd say tall girls all day every day. They're not as cute and cuddly but I have a thing for long legs and tall girls are 100% better in bed. Girls under 5'7ish, not so good. There's a reason for this but I won't digress any further and turn this into a sex ed post lol

ReputationRep:
    Tbh, I can only say smaller girls, i didnt even realise that i myself didnt take a liking for taller girls, ofc they can be hot and very attractive, i just find it cuter when theyre smaller than me. Imagine a guy getting on his tip toes to kiss his taller gal. :coma:

(Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    Good point . Well mate your missing out on the amazing talents tall girls can carry out in bed!
    :moon:

One of the lecturers at my old college was this amazing-looking tall woman, definitely about six foot. I totally would have gone there if she hadn't been with someone (and in charge of my course at one point).

That said, I'm more than happy with the girl I'm with - who is four foot. I always went for personality and intelligence rather than any particular physical attribute.

ReputationRep:
    I like tall girls but I wouldn't and probably couldn't date one because I am very short.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArcticSlayer)
    I like tall girls but I wouldn't and probably couldn't date one because I am very short.
    how short?

ReputationRep:
    how short?
    Ah well I said 'very', I am about 5'7.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArcticSlayer)
    Ah well I said 'very', I am about 5'7.
    not too short

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5ft 4 ish. Is that short or like i dunno, average??? xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elizzey)
    I'm 5ft 4 ish. Is that short or like i dunno, average??? xD
    girl or boy?

ReputationRep:
    girl or boy?
    Girl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elizzey)
    Girl
    Your height is average!!
    Nice height

ReputationRep:
    All girls I've had a crush on have been noticeably shorter than me but then I'm 6ft 4 so hell if I know.

ReputationRep:
    Your height is average!!
    Nice height
    Haha Thanks

well I'm 6 foot 3 so does that seem ok to anyone????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonymous)
    well i'm 6 foot 3 so does that seem ok to anyone????
    ok to me

ReputationRep:
    Does it really matter about hight? Im pretty tall, and dated 5"2/5"3 - 5"10ish and ok it makes a difference but I dont really get why its such a big thing

ReputationRep:
    Im 5ft .. Girl 🤔 I guess my height bothered me before but i dont really mind now

ReputationRep:
    6ft 1 here... love tall girls. I like being able to talk to them at eye level, and not having to crouch down to kiss them...

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Konahagakure)
    What does that even mean?
    The only stumbling block that I can't see past in terms of looks is if people aren't white. I could never be with a non white girl .

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 29, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.