Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    So the kiss was a heated spicy one :sexface:. Cool thing man, thanks .
    :rolleyes: :hand: take from it what you will. and the message of pursuing whoever you're interested in before it's too late.

ReputationRep:
    hit me up brobeans
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by somemightsay888)
    Haraam, but do me
    Spoiler:
    Show
    With no luck from 'societies' which seems to be the magic solution at uni, you turn to brother somemightsay8889 for some 101% inter caste love problem new laptop solution :turban:.

He tells you to go to your local independent cinema to the 7:50 screening of Avengers: Infinity War part 1 and you will find a date there that you can snap up. You seem wary at first, but because it's 101% you put your faith in Uncle Afrooq. He also warns you that one day, a crazy kid or a wild eyed scientist may show up, asking about a book...

You get dressed in your finest gucci flip flops and cologne :chaplin: and some other clothes before heading to the cinema, not quite sure what to expect. And there she is - a vivacious Ugandan girl in her early twenties, with perfect cheekbones and a strong eyebrow game :dumbells: and the daintiest hands that you have ever seen.

You run your hands through your hair, walk up to her and ask "hello, is it me you're looking for? :sexface:" and flash her a smile.

"tall_dark_handsome_96?" she asks.

"Eh...? Oh, urm, yes, that's me. :yep:" you say, thinking on your feet.

":hmmm: you look different to the pictures you sent me. I suppose that's the magic of photoshop." she shrugs.

"You're not so bad yourself." you reply. "Let's go. I'll get the tickets, you can get the bus fares back to mine " you suggest, nudging her in the ribs.

As you enter the theatre, an old, bearded man can be seen paying off a tall, pakistani male in an alleyway before disappearing in a puff of smoke.

As the trailers and annoying adverts are showing, she pulls out a bag of worcester sauce crisps and offers you some, and you say a quick prayer to Uncle Afrooq to thank your lucky stars for his blessings.

Half of your attention is on the film, the other half on trying to make a move. It being a Marvel film, it is pretty much impossible for you to make a move, but as she dips her hand into her bag for more crisps, you take her hand and motion to bite it.

"oops, sorry!" you whispered, but don't let go, and she seems fine with it. Cue a lot of time spent awkwardly holding hands for the rest of the film.

You get the bus back and make her one of your lovely stir fries and eat it whilst watching Love, Actually and making random references to Star Wars Battlefront and Mortal Kombat and other things that she seems to have heard of.

Fastforward into the future, you work eat EY having done a placement with them whilst at uni, going to the office's gym 3 times a week, and after being on a waiting list for quite some time and shelling out a huge amount of money, you have two season tickets and go to see Arsenal play with 'bae' every home game. Maybe they will go back to actually winning the league. :iiam: Oh, and when texting you, she uses words like 'smh' and 'you little ... :rofl:' and stuff like that. How romantic! :daydreaming:

(Original post by SeanFM)

Right right, someone asked me to do this so here you go. I will try to predict when you meet that special someone and how it happens. if you are a new user or I don't know much about you, it will be difficult but I will try anyway :ahee:

This is all for fun.

I like writing in small fonts.
    This is so cool! Please try me if you get time
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Cobalt_)
    This will be interesting
    Spoiler:
    Show
    At a time when you least expect it, you will a blue-eyed ex muslim chap, who's just a bit shorter than you, and you immediately feel a connection. You get his number and there's a bit of 'will they, won't they' going on before you go bowling together. It goes pretty smoothly, apart from one point where you slip over and get a strike accidentall. You enjoy some chips with the best ketchup you've ever had, and talk about music, film, sports.. typical date-y stuff

Fastforward to the future, you finish your Masters' in ChemEng with a 1st, before working as an engineer for many years, before pursuing a PhD and going on to become a uni lecturer. You have a nice house with a lovely garden, a puppy and some adopted children together.

Spoiler:
    Show

Sorry that it isn't much of a story, I couldn't find much info which is probably a good thing

ReputationRep:
    Oooh me pls

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    With no luck from 'societies' which seems to be the magic solution at uni, you turn to brother somemightsay8889 for some 101% inter caste love problem new laptop solution :turban:.

He tells you to go to your local independent cinema to the 7:50 screening of Avengers: Infinity War part 1 and you will find a date there that you can snap up. You seem wary at first, but because it's 101% you put your faith in Uncle Afrooq. He also warns you that one day, a crazy kid or a wild eyed scientist may show up, asking about a book...

You get dressed in your finest gucci flip flops and cologne :chaplin: and some other clothes before heading to the cinema, not quite sure what to expect. And there she is - a vivacious Ugandan girl in her early twenties, with perfect cheekbones and a strong eyebrow game :dumbells: and the daintiest hands that you have ever seen.

You run your hands through your hair, walk up to her and ask "hello, is it me you're looking for? :sexface:" and flash her a smile.

"tall_dark_handsome_96?" she asks.

"Eh...? Oh, urm, yes, that's me. :yep:" you say, thinking on your feet.

":hmmm: you look different to the pictures you sent me. I suppose that's the magic of photoshop." she shrugs.

"You're not so bad yourself." you reply. "Let's go. I'll get the tickets, you can get the bus fares back to mine " you suggest, nudging her in the ribs.

As you enter the theatre, an old, bearded man can be seen paying off a tall, pakistani male in an alleyway before disappearing in a puff of smoke.

As the trailers and annoying adverts are showing, she pulls out a bag of worcester sauce crisps and offers you some, and you say a quick prayer to Uncle Afrooq to thank your lucky stars for his blessings.

Half of your attention is on the film, the other half on trying to make a move. It being a Marvel film, it is pretty much impossible for you to make a move, but as she dips her hand into her bag for more crisps, you take her hand and motion to bite it.

"oops, sorry!" you whispered, but don't let go, and she seems fine with it. Cue a lot of time spent awkwardly holding hands for the rest of the film.

You get the bus back and make her one of your lovely stir fries and eat it whilst watching Love, Actually and making random references to Star Wars Battlefront and Mortal Kombat and other things that she seems to have heard of.

Fastforward into the future, you work eat EY having done a placement with them whilst at uni, going to the office's gym 3 times a week, and after being on a waiting list for quite some time and shelling out a huge amount of money, you have two season tickets and go to see Arsenal play with 'bae' every home game. Maybe they will go back to actually winning the league. :iiam: Oh, and when texting you, she uses words like 'smh' and 'you little ... :rofl:' and stuff like that. How romantic! :daydreaming:

"Vivacious Ugandan" eh :rofl:
    :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Wow, you're actually using proper information that people have posted on here. I cannot even. :rofl:

Hm, me too pls. :'3

ReputationRep:
    Okay this is crazy accurate.
    HOW DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THE BLUE EYES THING?!

I'm scared. SeanFM
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Cobalt_)
    Okay this is crazy accurate.
    HOW DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THE BLUE EYES THING?!

I'm scared.
    It was in one of your posts
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad

Right right, someone asked me to do this so here you go. I will try to predict when you meet that special someone and how it happens. if you are a new user or I don't know much about you, it will be difficult but I will try anyway :ahee:

This is all for fun.

I like writing in small fonts.

I am on page 2 of requests at this moment in time. Sorry!
    Right

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    do me
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by undercxver)
    :innocent: Tell me about my cats.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You are at your house and you're falling again. Fine, of course, as you know you won't hit the ground - you'll just start flying. But wait - you're just above the ground. You're not floating but you're not on the floor either. What's going on?

As you look around, you see that you are in the arms of a dashing Indian doctor with a kind smile and hazel eyes that you just get lost into, and you notice that you are wrapping your arms around his neck as he is holding you, and your eyes wander over to his noticeable trapezius muscles showing under his white suit.

Gently, he sets you to the ground and helps you to your feet.

"Eat this", he said in a soft voice, producing a sharon fruit from his lunchbox. "I keep one with me, just in case I see any beautiful ladies that would appreciate this delightful piece of fruit."

:fan: you are lost for words and eat the fruit.

"Right.. I hope you are okay. You must have been falling from heaven." he paused, and then burst out laughing "I can't believe I said that, can you, that's so cheesy! Although you do look quite angelic."

You are still lost for words.

"But I do hope you are okay. I've got to jet" he says, pulling out some sunglasses and theatrically putting them on. "I've got to go and find someone who'll look after my cats - I was just rushing to hospital for an overnight procedure and I won't be back for quite a while, and you know, they need some attention."

:emog: :emog: :emog: :emog: "I'll look after them! I love cats!" you manage to say.

He scribbles something down in a typical doctor's handwriting, which appears to be his address and his number and a code for his house.

"I'm trusting you with this. See you later!" he says and rushes off.

Excited, you run in the opposite direction before realising that you don't recognise where the address is, and so pull up your phone and wait for GoogleMaps to load, which takes aaaaaages.

Fastforward into the future, you really hit it off and he has come to see just how lucky he was to have saved you. You both bring out the best in eachother, whether it's buying eachother meditation books or tutoring maths to students or curled up on the sofa and watching the cricket. And of course, raising lots and lots of beautiful cats that you adopted from a rescue shelter.

Although you weren't too keen on marriage, you just have the ceremony to dress up for a day and feel like a princess. :wizard: and have this playing:

You end up becoming a successful businesswoman and start a cat rescue centre of your own, with the help of the lovely Indian doctor.

The end.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not going to say do me because I don't like some positions of kamasutra but I'll say go ahead :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Me please

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You are at your house and you're falling again. Fine, of course, as you know you won't hit the ground - you'll just start flying. But wait - you're just above the ground. You're not floating but you're not on the floor either. What's going on?

As you look around, you see that you are in the arms of a dashing Indian doctor with a kind smile and hazel eyes that you just get lost into, and you notice that you are wrapping your arms around his neck as he is holding you, and your eyes wander over to his noticeable trapezius muscles showing under his white suit.

Gently, he sets you to the ground and helps you to your feet.

"Eat this", he said in a soft voice, producing a sharon fruit from his lunchbox. "I keep one with me, just in case I see any beautiful ladies that would appreciate this delightful piece of fruit."

:fan: you are lost for words and eat the fruit.

"Right.. I hope you are okay. You must have been falling from heaven." he paused, and then burst out laughing "I can't believe I said that, can you, that's so cheesy! Although you do look quite angelic."

You are still lost for words.

"But I do hope you are okay. I've got to jet" he says, pulling out some sunglasses and theatrically putting them on. "I've got to go and find someone who'll look after my cats - I was just rushing to hospital for an overnight procedure and I won't be back for quite a while, and you know, they need some attention."

:emog: :emog: :emog: :emog: "I'll look after them! I love cats!" you manage to say.

He scribbles something down in a typical doctor's handwriting, which appears to be his address and his number and a code for his house.

"I'm trusting you with this. See you later!" he says and rushes off.

Excited, you run in the opposite direction before realising that you don't recognise where the address is, and so pull up your phone and wait for GoogleMaps to load, which takes aaaaaages.

Fastforward into the future, you really hit it off and he has come to see just how lucky he was to have saved you. You both bring out the best in eachother, whether it's buying eachother meditation books or tutoring maths to students or curled up on the sofa and watching the cricket. And of course, raising lots and lots of beautiful cats that you adopted from a rescue shelter.

Although you weren't too keen on marriage, you just have the ceremony to dress up for a day and feel like a princess. :wizard: and have this playing:

You end up becoming a successful businesswoman and start a cat rescue centre of your own, with the help of the lovely Indian doctor.

The end.

PRSOM.

Oh my God. This is perfect. :cry2:

Your stalking skills are incredible to fit that much detail into there. :rofl:

So it looks like I do have a man in my life, that too an Indian with hazel eyes. :teehee:

Really well done on writing so many of these with so much detail! You're too damn good.

ReputationRep:
    this thread is hilarious :rofl: I can't handle all this, oml

Take a shot at it :awesome:, i'MtERriblycUroUS

ReputationRep:
    It was in one of your posts
    :blushing:

ReputationRep:
    Sure go ahead. This shall be interesting! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Can I be last in queue? :angelwings:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.