Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    I can't remember.. I think about two years? :getmecoat:

How about you?
    Umm I used it about two years ago too, I was on it for a couple of months. I was proper addicted about 4 or 5 years back. Wow I feel old.

We should go on it sometime and got to events to piss people off. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undercxver)
    Umm I used it about two years ago too, I was on it for a couple of months. I was proper addicted about 4 or 5 years back. Wow I feel old.

We should go on it sometime and got to events to piss people off. :ahee:
    At least it wasn't just me.. And yeah, I think same here - pretty sure I made my account in 2010 or 2011. :moon:

I would, except my sister stripped my account of all its cool stuff so now I'm just ashamed of my account. :bawling:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Nah, it'd still be funny. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    At least it wasn't just me.. And yeah, I think same here - pretty sure I made my account in 2010 or 2011. :moon:

I would, except my sister stripped my account of all its cool stuff so now I'm just ashamed of my account. :bawling:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Nah, it'd still be funny. :rofl:
    What level are you on? I was so motivated to get to 100 and then they made the maximum 150.

Why would your sister do that omg?? Dw people walk around as noobs and still look great lmao I did that a couple of times. :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ngl I did that with a few other users, till I got kicked out of peoples condos. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    What level are you on? I was so motivated to get to 100 and then they made the maximum 150.

Why would your sister do that omg?? Dw people walk around as noobs and still look great lmao I did that a couple of times. :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ngl I did that with a few other users, till I got kicked out of peoples condos. :rofl:
    I can't remember. :emo: I think it was sixty-something. And yeah. :lol: I can imagine them increasing it up to level 200 if I got to something like level 145. :eek2:

Because I told my sister I didn't care about the game anymore. :getmecoat: And now I'm regretting it because I'll never be as fabulous as I was all my old, rare stuff. :cry:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't know what was wrong with me, but I usually avoided going to people's condos. Even in an online game I'm introverted. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Transformice and manyland

ReputationRep:
    I can't remember. :emo: I think it was sixty-something. And yeah. :lol: I can imagine them increasing it up to level 200 if I got to something like level 145. :eek2:

Because I told my sister I didn't care about the game anymore. :getmecoat: And now I'm regretting it because I'll never be as fabulous as I was all my old, rare stuff. :cry:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't know what was wrong with me, but I usually avoided going to people's condos. Even in an online game I'm introverted. :sad:
    60 something is really good. Clearly spent too much time on there. :rofl: I can talk... I'm on level 80 something. :getmecoat:

145 loool so precise! Is someone planning to use it again once exams are over with? :poke:

Oh no. Rare stuff are really valuable. Don't worry you can still have fun on there. :ahee:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It's okay some people are like that. :console: I was a little crazy so that stuff is normal for me. :lol:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Ella_08)
    Agar.io :chaplin: can't wait until my exams are over, you know what i'll be doing
    Bruh its all about slither.io now.

ReputationRep:
    How does this have 100 posts? Are a couple of people spamming it with conversation or something?

ReputationRep:
    60 something is really good. Clearly spent too much time on there. :rofl: I can talk... I'm on level 80 something. :getmecoat:

145 loool so precise! Is someone planning to use it again once exams are over with? :poke:

Oh no. Rare stuff are really valuable. Don't worry you can still have fun on there. :ahee:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It's okay some people are like that. :console: I was a little crazy so that stuff is normal for me. :lol:
    Woah.. :adore:

First number that came into my head. :innocent: Ohh no way. :rofl: I'll just end up getting addicted to it again. :getmecoat:

Not when everyone thinks I'm a newb. :cry2:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Why, what else did you do?

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.