Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

23rd June - EU Referendum Day: have you voted yet? watch

• View Poll Results: Have you voted yet?
    Yes
    50.93%
    No
    18.22%
    I'm not voting
    25.03%
    Huh? Voting for what?
    5.82%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aph)
    We'll have the first results by 00:00 after 2:00 is when the results will start flooding in.
    Thanks, that's great to hear. There is no way I will be asleep by midnight. What news source are you following for the results?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Yellow 03)
    Thanks, that's great to hear. There is no way I will be asleep by midnight. What news source are you following for the results?
    I prefer the BBC, no adverts and amazing graphics.

ReputationRep:
    Well, that went well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yellow 03)
    The other pertinent question is "should I sleep or should I not?" I read in the Guardian that the first results are supposed to be coming out at 2.00 am!
    I was very tempted to stay up... But I needed sleep

I have woken up quite early (for me, anyway) to find out that we have indeed voted to leave, as a country. I did vote leave, but expected us to remain.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    (Original post by spotify95)
    I was very tempted to stay up... But I needed sleep

I have woken up quite early (for me, anyway) to find out that we have indeed voted to leave, as a country. I did vote leave, but expected us to remain.
    I voted the same way! Looking at my phone and seeing an email alert with Brexit wins, was certainly a nice way to wake up! Stayed up long enough to see some very good Leave results, but not long enough to be able to be certain we would!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    I voted the same way! Looking at my phone and seeing an email alert with Brexit wins, was certainly a nice way to wake up! Stayed up long enough to see some very good Leave results, but not long enough to be able to be certain we would!
    I stayed up a bit last night, until about 12:15 am. The last one that I saw was the Sunderland decision, which was to leave (and by a substantial margin, about 30000 votes) - then I went to bed. Was a nice surprise waking up to see that the UK had voted to leave! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivy.98)
    Who cares about remaining when youre getting deported on results day anyway
    You are begging it with ur picture

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.