Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by winx club)
    Did anyone really think about their username when they joined TSR?

sadly, over here i wish my 14 year old self opted for a better one
    Hell yeah, I put a lot of thought into mine
    I was on a different forum last year and called myself Buffy the vampire slayer thinking that was a fun, unusual name but people just kept making fun of it so I
    changed it to a normal name.
    I like that programme that's on everyday on CBS channel 71 on freeview called
    Judge Judy. She scares the **** out of me but she's also hillarious to watch her ripping into people. And people have always called me Judy instead of my real name anyway so i thought this would be a good name.
    If i had not chose that i would have considered these two names just for a laugh and to be different Michael Blackson ( Michael Jackson ) or
    Tammy Sotomayor which is the female version of Tommy or T J Sotomayor who has his own show on You Tube, although he is very offensive about certain women i don't take it seriously and i find him very funny.

But you could have been more original and called yourself **** club

ReputationRep:
    I always use my own name...never used a pseudonym. I don't really understand why people do....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrSkinsley)
    I always use my own name...never used a pseudonym. I don't really understand why people do....
    online privacy mainly

ReputationRep:
    Not a single thought was put tbh. I just wanted access to documents.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Judge Judy)
    x

:toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotify95)
    I used this username because it was virtually the same username that I was using everywhere else. Oh, and I was using Spotify an awful lot!
    When you're 30 years old you won't have to tell us, we will know

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yael - one of my names, simple and logical

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)

:toofunny:

Thanks, I would have put that Judge Judy You Tube video up here myself but I didn't know how to do it. I was watching it on You Tube last night and most of them iv'e never seen before.
    Can you put T J Sotomayor's You Tube show on here so everyone can watch that too ?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Judge Judy)
    Thanks, I would have put that Judge Judy You Tube video up here myself but I didn't know how to do it. I was watching it on You Tube last night and most of them iv'e never seen before.
    Can you put T J Sotomayor's You Tube show on here so everyone can watch that too ?
    There are so many episodes to be fair.

To embed a video, you use [youtube][/youtube] (type that in, and inbetween the two sets of brackets, copy and paste the bit after '=' in the URL of the video that you want to embed. For example, if the URL were
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9_hvd90WsE then inbetween the brackets you would copy and paste the '
    -9_hvd90WsE' like so:

[youtube]-9_hvd90WsE[/youtube] to give

ReputationRep:
    There are so many episodes to be fair.

To embed a video, you use [youtube][/youtube] (type that in, and inbetween the two sets of brackets, copy and paste the bit after '=' in the URL of the video that you want to embed. For example, if the URL were
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9_hvd90WsE then inbetween the brackets you would copy and paste the '
    -9_hvd90WsE' like so:

[youtube]-9_hvd90WsE[/youtube] to give

Thanks again, I will try it when i get a lap top but because i'm using a tablet i don't even know how to copy & paste on it. I can do it on normal computers but not on a tablet but i will ask my friend if he knows how to show me on my tablet

ReputationRep:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.