Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    So most of the famous Cologne rapists (see any number of UKIP / Daily Mail / Sun / Brexiteer rants) were in fact - Germans. :rolleyes:
    I say we ban Germans from entering the UK, we should call them Rapemans!*

*See my logics and my thinkings skilss?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oShahpo)
    I say we ban Germans from entering the UK, we should call them Rapemans!*

*See my logics and my thinkings skilss?
    Many kippers feel disgusted at the mere sight of a foreigner, or even a foreign word on a page.

Safer to use proper British words like 'bungalow', 'tikka masala', 'deja-vu', etc.

ReputationRep:
    In fact, there's a bit of a warm glow.
    It's probably the adrenaline, just wait a few hours and you'll start feeling the pain.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Jk, leave ftw

ReputationRep:
    Vote remain and save our future!

... so far, there have been no ill effects.

Well done. You made a rational decision substantiated by economic experts instead of falling for the emotional sentiment exploitation of the leave campaign.

ReputationRep:
    Many kippers feel disgusted at the mere sight of a foreigner, or even a foreign word on a page.

Safer to use proper British words like 'bungalow', 'tikka masala', 'deja-vu', etc.
    Yes let's use British words like 'Britain'. Damn those Romans to hell!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marshall Taylor)
    Vote remain and save our future!
    (Original post by Magnus Taylor)
    Well done. You made a rational decision substantiated by economic experts instead of falling for the emotional sentiment exploitation of the leave campaign.

Are you two twins?

(Original post by chemting)
    Are you two twins?
    No I am his older brother lol, I'm to begin second year at warwick university and he is due to begin lower sixth next year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cookie123456789)
    Bad decision. I am quite frankly appalled by you. You could have just contributed to the destruction of the UK. Well done.
    You just voted for increased rape and terrorism, a worse off NHS, no border control, a dictatorial rule under the autocratic EU and an extreme loss of money which goes to the EU when it could be used to make the UK a much better place. You had a chance to make a positive difference. What a waste of a vote.
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    ... so far, there have been no ill effects.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4182561

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magnus Taylor)
    No I am his older brother lol, I'm to begin second year at warwick university and he is due to begin lower sixth next year
    Ah. I see thanks. still pretty cool though

Good luck to you both!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cookie123456789)
    Yes indeed. For a start, the leave voters are more intelligent and less gullible.
    Are you the exception?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alevelstresss)
    Remain is the rational thing to do, Brexit is "ignore the experts, they got a few things wrong so they're always wrong!!! bla bla"

you wouldn't stop listening to the weather forecast if they got it wrong two or three times?
    yes i would.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SteveDogg23)
    yes i would.
    lol you're an idiot

ReputationRep:
    lol you're an idiot
    Classic remain supporter: Using insults to cover up their lack of logical arguments.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ATW1)
    Yes, we are so powerful in the EU that we have opposed proposals 72 times and been outvoted 72 times. Such power.
    >Donald trump icon
    >Leave voter

Yeah i cant take you seriously sorry

ReputationRep:
    Classic remain supporter: Using insults to cover up their lack of logical arguments.
    Speaking of logical arguments, you're the one who just said its never ever worth listening to weather forecasts on the basis that they got the prediction wrong 2-3 times. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Speaking of logical arguments, you're the one who just said its never ever worth listening to weather forecasts on the basis that they got the prediction wrong 2-3 times. :rofl:
    2 or 3 times in one week maybe, not in a year or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by metrize)
    >Donald trump icon
    >Leave voter

Yeah i cant take you seriously sorry
    Yeah i cant take your grammar seriously sorry

ReputationRep:
    2 or 3 times in one week maybe, not in a year or something.
    If you think logically about it, the economists supporting remain have got their predictions wrong like 3 times in the last 5 years, so yeah, incompatible, sorry, you dug yourself into this hole

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.