• Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by MrMackyTv)
    For godsake people, we voted Leave so we will Leave. Get over it, tolerate it, move on, do the "British thing"... silly people. (can't believe people actually sign this)
    Exactly ... Whatever people say, I'm not signing that petition.

What I've said in another thread ...

Absolutely ridiculous ... 2nd ref for UK's membership of the EU and Scottish Independence is a call for undemocratic politics, we SHOULD and MUST accept the result even if we disagree with the outcome. There's no going back. Linking with the idea of a 2nd ref, the idea for London to gain its own independence is beyond ludicrous and I don't think that's even possible.

ReputationRep:
    Just laughable and demonstrates beautifully why we only allow 18s and over to vote.

(Original post by PilgrimOfTruth)
    Just laughable and demonstrates beautifully why we only allow 18s and over to vote.
    Ummm why? Just because they seem to want remain and you wanted leave? Just because they disagree with you??

ReputationRep:
    Because they are clueless about how the world works and seemingly think that if a vote doesn't go their way they should change the system to some form that means they win.

ReputationRep:
    It was a democratic vote. Be part of the solution now.

ReputationRep:
    Waaaa I voted remain but we left, waaaa

Oh look, here comes the waambulance for you 🚑

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kryptonian)
    SIGN the petition for the sake of OUR countries future. Please do the right thing!
    Show your support.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215
    The vote was 58-42 to leave.

The 2 million who registered at the last minute were Remainers and their vote should have been illegal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kryptonian)
    Excuse me did you want to leave or remain? I'm actually very intelligent but I understand why you think otherwise from my posts on this thread so apologies for that. I'm certainly not ignorant you can trust me on that! I don't go on twitter/nor have I seen anything on Twitter today.

I just research/watch the news etc. I do much more than you'd expect from a typical 15 year old in terms of interest in politics etc.
    you are definitely not intelligent if you can't understand the concept of democracy

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.